passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Humble Bundle

retroed

A mixed bag, this one. Binding of Isaac is interesting but marred by rubbish controls and being made in flash, I thought the original Shank was a terrible game, and Dungeon Defenders is fairly dull.

Closure looks pretty interesting and I've heard good things about it, but it's another puzzle platformer. I've never heard of Snapshot before. I've been tempted by Legend of Grimrock, but I think there's just as much chance of me hating it as there is I'd enjoy it.

• 3 months later...

New Humble Weekly Bundle; Darksiders, Darksiders 2, Red Faction: Guerilla, Red Faction: Armageddon + DLC. Also includes soundtracks for each. All activate on Steam, Windows only.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

$1 will get you Darksiders and Red Faction: Guerilla. Current average is $6.79 for the lot. Bargain for both Darksiders games at least.

There's a new Humble Bundle for android https://www.humblebundle.com/

The Room
Blade Slinger
Metal Slug 3
Plants vs Zombies
Contre Jour
Anamoly Korea

plus Funky Smugglers, Raiden Legacy, Another World if you beat the minimum

I'm not sure I'm going to go for it, I've played most of them in some form, and I'm not too interested in The Room. If you haven't played them though there's some great games in there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I got it for Thomas Was Alone and Capsized, although I'll definitely check out Awesomenauts and Little Inferno too.

Also rooted through my old humble bundle emails and activated my steam keys for FTL and Anodyne...I somehow missed that first time around.

I bought it, even though I have most of the games. I'm kicking the Dear Esther key to Cyberpunk, check your PM's. I'll PM you Proteus Ben, just ignore it if you have already bought the bundle.

Little Inferno, Awesomenauts, Hotline Miami are looking for homes. Holla out if you want one.