passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo 3DS

Sly Reflex

I tried a bit more Pokemon and Layton, and DS games really do look bad on the 3DS. I'm so glad I kept my DSi.

i've been playing picross on an xl, coming from that i thought it looked fine but i guess that's because it looks blocky on the xl anyway.

Other than that, I have no other issues. I've read on other forums of loose hinges, but I don't have that.

I have a loose hinge, I'm not really sure if it bothers me tbh, if it's not going to get worse I could live with it. If I return it, I run the risk of getting one with dead pixels :unsure:

Facerapers is hard on the later levels, frustratingly so, stupid my own face, got passed that spinning laser boss then got to some fucking flower thing that hits me four times at once. Am I just shit?

The more I play around with the 3DS hardware, the more I like it. Simple things like the Activity Log are just so well done, and it's nice to be able to keep track of everything you have played.

Here's my Mii.

HNI_0007.jpg

And a picture I took yesterday. :wub:

HNI_0010.jpg

I think that's my favourite thing about this, people being taken in pictures next to AR models.

Has anyone done the AR stuff that's in this months games™ magazine? I think the cover as AR on and some of the pages too.

EDIT: Hmm, looks like you have to have some application on your phone or some shit to view them. what's the point? <_<

I went to HMV today and they had the 3DS girls there. Considering its a chance to play and perve it felt surprisingly sleazy. The girls were admittedly stunning, but I don't like the assumption that I'm going to dropp £200 on something because I'mm a stupid loin-led male and a pretty girl smiled at me.

Also I took my 3DS on a walk around manchester city centre, and didn't get a single street pass hit

Also I took my 3DS on a walk around manchester city centre, and didn't get a single street pass hit

I went for a walk today and didn't pick up any hits either. I did walk through the woods to visit a friend, so unless anyone was camping and had streetwalk on I wouldn't have gotten a hit anyway. Tomorrow I plan on going into the city, so will walk around all the heavily populated places and see if I get lucky. Maybe try and go into a games shop on the dinner time or when the offices are kicking out walk up and down the bus shelters where there are loads of fucking people.

I went for a walk today and didn't pick up any hits either. I did walk through the woods to visit a friend, so unless anyone was camping and had streetwalk on I wouldn't have gotten a hit anyway.

Once they get a bit more popular I'm sure a taxi driver will do you a favour and leave a dead girl laying around for you. Does nintendogs have streetpass functionality?

I've had four street pass hits so far, two from the GAME store and two actual strangers who will no doubt try to rape me in the future, fucking Nintendo not caring about my safety.

I think it's good but at the minute, even in places like manny canny I can't see you getting a ton of hits. It's probably better somewhere small like Bath actually, what with it's three people per church ratio.

I've been thinking about it and your best places for getting hits are going to be from people waiting to commute. Try walking up and down the bus station or take a stroll round the train station. Might be worth walking past Uni's or colleges when they are throwing out. Take a wander past where all the Emo and Goth kids hang out too. Someone is bound to have a 3DS in all of those.

I've had four street pass hits so far, two from the GAME store and two actual strangers who will no doubt try to rape me in the future, fucking Nintendo not caring about my safety.

I think it's good but at the minute, even in places like manny canny I can't see you getting a ton of hits. It's probably better somewhere small like Bath actually, what with it's three people per church ratio.

tbf I went on a tuesday afternoon and avoided the busiest places (just went for trainers really). Had I gone on a saturday to the food court in the Arndale, or hung around with the goths at Urbis I might have got a few more hits

edit: great minds Sly

Fuck me, a food court. Such a simple idea but yeah, I can see people having streetpass on then.

How does it actually work then? Are Mii's viral in that my Mii could jump onto somebodies 3DS, then jump from their to someone else's? Because that would be awesome, and quite odd to see someone I know suddenly appear on my 3DS virally through streetpass.