3 - Final Fantasy VIII (PSN) 12 hrs
4 - Chrono Trigger (DS) 10 hrs
5 - DayZ (PC) 10 hrs
6 - Torchlight II (PC) 9 hrs
7 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) 8 hrs
8 - Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) 8 hrs
9 - Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS) 8 hrs
10 - Call of Duty: Ghosts (360) 6 hrs
A decent enough week. Nintendo is alive and well.

Monday 20th of January - Sunday 26th of January 2014

1 - Bioshock 2 (360) 18 hrs

2 - Overlord (PC) 16 hrs

3 - Final Fantasy VIII (PSN) 12 hrs

4 - Chrono Trigger (DS) 10 hrs

5 - DayZ (PC) 10 hrs

6 - Torchlight II (PC) 9 hrs

7 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) 8 hrs

8 - Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) 8 hrs

9 - Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS) 8 hrs

10 - Call of Duty: Ghosts (360) 6 hrs

A decent enough week. Nintendo is alive and well.

I'm just outside the chart with 5 hours of Banner Saga, and 4 hours of Grid 2. That's actually more than I thought I'd played this week.

Nintendo is alive and well.

Not according to their latest quarterly.... ;)

OOOH.gif

I played a fuck ton of games this week, hence getting both Metroid Trilogy and Chrono Trigger in. I also played a lot of Grid 2. Sorry to piss Sly off but I didn't add. Seriously, try being me, I have the worst sense of time (spacial awareness is also shite. I also get lost easy (And video games is meant to improve that. Bullshit I say)). I have no idea how much time has past when I've played something unless it records it for me and the games I do add, do.

Monday 27th of January 2014 - Sunday 2nd of February 2014

1 - Bioshock 2 (360) 31 hrs
2 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360) 30 hrs
3 - Sid Meier's Civilization IV (PC) 11 hrs
4 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) 11 hrs
5 - Final Fantasy VIII (PSN) 7 hrs
6 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PC) 7 hrs
7 - Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (XBLA) 7 hrs
8 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD (XBLA) 6 hrs
9 - DayZ (PC) 5 hrs
10 - Blackguards (PC) 5 hrs
For some reason Raptr hasn't added the ten hours I put into Defender's Quest and has only counted a few seconds of each boot up at a time. :(

For some reason Raptr hasn't added the ten hours I put into Defender's Quest and has only counted a few seconds of each boot up at a time. :(

Does it have a pop up menu when you start the game? I seem to remember a similar thing happening to me when I was playing Hotline Miami.

huh, that's a rarity, raptr has tracked me playing 2 games (it's not got the time right for either, but still)

I honestly don't understand why you have so much trouble with the client. Aside from it popping up telling me how long I played I rarely see it. It's just there doing what it's meant to be doing, for the most.

I do have problems with some games not tracking on the first play session when it does a set up though. It's easily avoided and rectified if it does happen though. Same with game that have pre-boot menus, it counts the time the pre-boot is up, but not the actual play time.

Have you tried opening a ticket with them to see what the deal is? There must be something that's shagged up for it to be so wildly inaccurate all the time.

huh, that's a rarity, raptr has tracked me playing 2 games (it's not got the time right for either, but still)

I honestly don't understand why you have so much trouble with the client. Aside from it popping up telling me how long I played I rarely see it. It's just there doing what it's meant to be doing, for the most.

I do have problems with some games not tracking on the first play session when it does a set up though. It's easily avoided and rectified if it does happen though. Same with game that have pre-boot menus, it counts the time the pre-boot is up, but not the actual play time.

Have you tried opening a ticket with them to see what the deal is? There must be something that's shagged up for it to be so wildly inaccurate all the time.

I don't use the client