3 - Ni no Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) 20hrs

4 - Hitman : Absolution (360) 15hrs

5 - Call Of Duty : Black Ops II (360) 15hrs

6 - Sniper Elite V2 (360) 11hrs

7 - Forza Motorsport 4 (360) 4hrs

8 - World Of Warcraft (PC) 9hrs

9 - Retro City Rampage (PSN) 9hrs

10 - Need For Speed Most Wanted (VITA) 8hrs

A nice eclectic mix there with the looters holding off the aliens, but for how much longer? As always kudos to all those manual adders for making the chart a much more interesting place....

Monday 4th Feb - Sunday 10th Feb

1 - Borderlands 2 (360) 43hrs

2 - Dead Space 3 (360) 42hrs

3 - Ni no Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) 20hrs

4 - Hitman : Absolution (360) 15hrs

5 - Call Of Duty : Black Ops II (360) 15hrs

6 - Sniper Elite V2 (360) 11hrs

7 - Forza Motorsport 4 (360) 4hrs

8 - World Of Warcraft (PC) 9hrs

9 - Retro City Rampage (PSN) 9hrs

10 - Need For Speed Most Wanted (VITA) 8hrs

A nice eclectic mix there with the looters holding off the aliens, but for how much longer? As always kudos to all those manual adders for making the chart a much more interesting place....

I manually added Retro City Rampage and NFS: Most Wanted. I meant for RCR to be Vita, but selected PSN instead. Same thing, really, as it's cross-buy.

Also played a bit of Blops 2, and the first three chapters of Dead Space 3.

Monday 11th Feb - Sunday 17th Feb

1 - Dead Space 3 (360) 34hrs

2 - Aliens : Colonial Marines (360/PC) 20hrs

3 - Pokemon White Version 2 (DS) 16hrs

4 - Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood (360) 15hrs

5 - World Of Warcraft (PC) 13hrs

6 - Hitman : Absolution (360) 13hrs

7 - Borderlands 2 (PC/360) 12hrs

8 - Naruto : The Broken Bond (360) 10hrs

9 - Ni no Kuni : Wrath of The White Witch (PS3) 8hrs

10 - Need For Speed Most Wanted (360) 6hrs

Kudos to all the time adding people, hope its not toom uch of a chore. Interesting to see that the new Alien game had scarred someone so badly that they played Aliens V Predator from 2000 to ease the pain. And whoever played Solitare..... :facepalm:

I was the person that played Solitaire! I played it while I was waiting for youtubes to stop pissing about this morning. :lol:

I've had fuck all chance to game this week. I think I managed to get Borderlands 2 top alone last week, although some of it was idling while I went to eat etc. Hopefully other commitments wont eat into my game time that much this week that I result to playing the games that game preinstalled on my PC.

Monday 18th Feb - Sunday 24th Feb

1 - Dead Space 3 (360) 22hrs

2 - Call Of Duty : Black Ops II (360) 18hrs

3 - Halo 4 (360) 18 hrs

4 - Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood (360) 14hrs

5 - Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance (360) 13hrs

6 - Hitman Absolution (360) 13hrs

7 - World Of Warcraft (PC) 13hrs

8 - Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (DS) 12hrs

9 - Need For Speed Most Wanted (360) 12hrs

10 - Pokemon White Version 2 (DS) 11hrs

Long time chart favourite Borderlands 2 crashes out of the charts, probably for a while. I've never trusted Tingle. He looks like he might stab you. I'm in cold sweats seeing him in this chart.

I so wanna know what that Tingle game is like. I nearly bought it myself a few times but always a bit short.

I played it a few years ago, it's very weird. For some reason I can't remember, someone has persuaded Tingle that he has to throw lots and lots of Rupees into a pond to make a tower grow. You do this by picking up quests, roaming the map, finding & selling shit. Once you've dumped enough Rupees into the water the tower grows tall enough for you to reach the next area.

The game revolves around a bartering system, where you enter your price you want to pay for info from a character, or buying/selling items, and even the reward for completing quests (if I remember correctly).

It's all weird and interesting and unusual, and it can be quite fun. But if your offer is not in the range the character is willing to accept (you don't know this range), it gets rejected and you have to make another offer, sometimes losing money in the process. Some things have limited retries meaning you can lose out completely, and it's entirely possible to not have enough money for an essential item needed to progress or to run out of Rupees entirely (which means game over).

It's worth a look, but probably best to play it with a FAQ beside you.

Didn't play much at all last week. Only a few hours on Dead Space 3 (really just need to get this finished now), spent a few hours revengeancing on MGR, and a few on Rocksmith over the weekend.

Tried to play some Ni No Kuni yesterday but had to stop as I kept nodding off like some weird narcoleptic. Not sure if that's the game's fault or me just being tired. I suspect a bit of both as the game has slowed considerably after being tasked with a Zelda style multi-piece fetch quest :(

I so wanna know what that Tingle game is like. I nearly bought it myself a few times but always a bit short.

I played it a few years ago, it's very weird. For some reason I can't remember, someone has persuaded Tingle that he has to throw lots and lots of Rupees into a pond to make a tower grow. You do this by picking up quests, roaming the map, finding & selling shit. Once you've dumped enough Rupees into the water the tower grows tall enough for you to reach the next area.

The game revolves around a bartering system, where you enter your price you want to pay for info from a character, or buying/selling items, and even the reward for completing quests (if I remember correctly).

It's all weird and interesting and unusual, and it can be quite fun. But if your offer is not in the range the character is willing to accept (you don't know this range), it gets rejected and you have to make another offer, sometimes losing money in the process. Some things have limited retries meaning you can lose out completely, and it's entirely possible to not have enough money for an essential item needed to progress or to run out of Rupees entirely (which means game over).

It's worth a look, but probably best to play it with a FAQ beside you.

I remember it getting middling reviews and if it has a rather unfriendly mechanic like that then I can see why. I like the sound of it, though, so if it pops up again I may try and snatch it as Tingle is a character I want to see more of.

Dante's PC is playing silly buggers, so I've stepped in while he gets it sorted.

1 - World of Warcraft (PC) 30 hrs
2 - Tales of Graces F (PS3)18 hrs
3 - Borderlands (360)13 hrs
4 - Dead Space 3 (360)13 hrs
5 - Halo 4 (360)10 hrs
6 - Bit.Trip Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (XBLA)10 hrs
7 - Minecraft (PC)9 hrs
8 - Halo Wars (360)9 hrs
9 - Dead Space 2 (360)8 hrs
10 - Persona 4: Golden (VITA) 8hrs

World of Warcraft takes top spot this week. I don't know if there's any events on to cause this. Tales of Graces charts high, despite me not knowing what the hell it is. I thought Halo 4 might have been higher as I and I think Spatula have been playing. Bit.Trip charts with probably the longest name were ever likely to see in the chart.

To the people that added times, show your hands. You deserve repping, and I'll rep you something sexy.

Tales of Graces F (PS3) is a port of Tales of Graces (Wii). Remakes of Tales games tend to come in two varieties, "R" (standing for "Reimagination" apparently) and "F" (standing for "Future").

For example:

Tales of Innocence (DS)

Tales of Innocence R (PS Vita)

Tales of Hearts (DS)

Tales of Hearts R (PS Vita)

I hope that clears up any confusion.

I was the one playing Tales. I hadn't realised how silly the titles were until I told a mate about it the other day and had to tell him the title about five times before he could get his head around how little sense it made.

It is pretty decent though. Typical Tales game with all the things that makes Tales games good and all the things that make them bad. Should make another appearance next week.