passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

23 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

yeah, I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not Nag :lol:

I don't think he's ever played Spelunky or Beyond Good and Evil..so it's the best GWG they've done so far. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting, sounds like they're targeting 4K/30 then, definitely sounds like the earlier reports saying it had a gtx 980 level GPU in it sound correct now.

The 980 and its AMD rival (the 390x) retail for £380-£450ish, that and the quote from Aaron Greenberg still says to me this is going to be a butt-ton of cash for a console.

one problem they're going to have is size. Graphics cards are big things, they need to be, and the produce a lot of heat. It's why the consoles use smaller cards, but it means less power. There still a while away from release, and I think they could well do it, but it they've not got as much room to maneuver with it as they'd like

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Motherhumping Burnout Paradise! Already own it digitally with all DLC, but great that it's finally going to be backwards compatible.

Own Outland already, no interest in Outlast but I'll play some Sleeping Dogs again. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will put this here, but feel free to move it if better elsewhere, I tend to use my Xbox or Ps4 for blu-rays and use hdmi to the tele and then digital audio to the Bose surround base. PS4 no issues watched a film yesterday and was fine. As I was using the xbox one s earlier, popped a Blu-ray on save swapping hdmi leads as my tele only has 2 inputs, I thought I was just tired but there's a half a second lag in audio to the picture, looking online it seems a common problem, anyone else have this?

I've tried digital audio direct from xbox but that makes it worse, so switched back to hdmi to tv and then tv to surround sound. Tried the tv settings its a Samsung and no joy, went back to using the PS4.