passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

In the Mail

illdog

mine didn't get delivered, but we did get a card saying they'd tried, despite there being 3 people in the house at the time, one of which was in the front room and no one heard the doorbell. I expect this sort of behaviour from Royal Mail at christmas, not in September. Ed

The depot is right at the top of the road so I'll pick it up before work, but I won't get to play it until Thursday. So if any one wants to nip round mine and have a play feel free to let yourselves in tomorrow

To make it worse im day off work tomorrow, was hoping to head to Worcester tomorrow morning to see the tour of Britain start and snap some cycling pictures then home and play destiny after getting through the intro tonight, ah well, best laid plans!

• 3 weeks later...

I've never had the picture from them ever I don't think, certainly not be text like some get. But I did get the text saying it was on its way yesterday, hopefully it'll arrive today

On the shopto note, as we were all talking about how we don't use them any more. I noticed that, while I'm back to bronze, it looks like the way it works is cumulative purchases over the life of you're account, so I'm pretty close to being back at silver even though I haven't used them for ages. I did notice though that it doesn't count the 3DS that I bought from them

If I get back to silver I'll probably use them for retail stuff, not that I buy a lot of retail games any more

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simply Games are pretty amazing. Not only are they insanely fast at getting games to you, whilst being the cheapest around, they also have great customer service.

I received Dragon Age yesterday, paid 39.85. Later yesterday the price dropped to 37.85. I fired a quick message to them earlier asking if it would be possible to credit my account with the difference, and I've just received an email and PayPal refund for £2. Brilliant.