passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

What're ye buyin'?

retroed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First time using them when I ordered Evolve. Came the next day. So far so good.

Not too sure about the rest of your questions, Ed's the man to ask for that. He uses them a lot I think.

Simply Games are excellent. They charge for pre-orders just before shipping, as is the deal with most online retailers, and they've always been speedy in my experience.

Simply Games and The Game Collection are where the majority of my gaming purchases are made now.

Ah yeah, The Game Collection have a 10% off anything code until midnight tonight. Enter code COMEGETSOME at the checkout.

I pre-ordered Battlefield Hardline for £33.97 using the code and reward points from them earlier.

• 1 month later...

All those games are like £50 so why does Tomb Raider stand out? Is it some kind of comedy?

I'm looking at that Telltale collection they have on sale for PS4. £36 for Walking Dead 1 & 2, Wolf Among Us, GoT and Borderlands. I think I might go for it. The only one I already own is the PS3 version of WD1 so I'm not double dipping too much.

Okay, I get you. I pre-ordered Witcher 3 yesterday and I did wince a bit at the £50 price tag since I'm not convinced I'd like it but I think I'm getting it because I've not got anything big and fancy for my PS4 yet and it seems like that will be. But £50 though.