passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

What're ye buyin'?

retroed

Dear Mr Fuckstick

Thank you for the following order placed with GAME.

Order number(s):

05520000/P

We are delighted to inform you that we have been able to reduce the selling price of DJ Hero to 89.99 GBP

Your credit / debit card will be charged with the new, lower price upon despatch of your order, even if the price goes up again before launch! Fucking awesome!

Sweet news, i ordered this with GAME and Play, GAME for delivery speed, Play for price. So now GAME have finally matched Plays price, Play can fuck off. :)

not a chance, especially as MW2 is out soon and you'll be wanting to play that

Im not getting that straight away, im not paying £45 for it and i dont want it that bad anyway. Might be a christmas pressie. Your becoming a sourpuss of extrodiary proportion Williams.

And thanks Jim. :)

You asked me to talk you out of buying it :(

Yes but i didnt mean with valid reasons. Sorry, i thought you were tarring me with the next mainsteam game brush. Still, you do hate everything!

*wonders how far my buying influence over illdog will stretch*

Illdog, i think you should buy me an iPhone for my birthday. 26th November,16gb 3GS please.

Sure.

Im not getting that straight away, im not paying £45 for it

MW2 will be full price for ages just like CoD4 was. There is no reason to wait to buy it, especially if you are foolish enough to buy a Spongebob Squarepants game. I know if I had enough money to be that foolish I would be as foolish as possible.

There is no reason to wait to buy it, especially if you are foolish enough to buy a Spongebob Squarepants game. I know if I had enough money to be that foolish I would be as foolish as possible.

You shut your face, your worse than Williams.

I don't think this Christmas will be all that like last one. Remember then there were literally massive games out every week and you could get them for £20 a few weeks after launch (Fable II, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge). This year there's less coming out so the pricewars won't be awesome at all.

• 2 weeks later...

• Oct 1 - Gran Turismo (PSP)
  • Oct 16 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
  • Oct 23 - Forza Motorsport 3 (360)
  • Oct 29 - Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (360)
  • Nov 10 - Modern Warfare 2 (360)
  • Nov 20 - New Super Mario Bros. (Wii)
  • Dec 11 - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (NDS)

This was my list from around a month ago. I have now got the three games that I've scribbled out, along with Borderlands as a bonus. I reckon I'm going to pass on GTA Episodes, but the other three are now absolute essentials. I think they're all I'll be getting before the end of this year too, other than the odd PSP and XBLA I'll probably end up downloading. I'm not sure about Brutal Legend any more either, my interest has kind of waned a bit.

Pre-ordered

Tales of Symphonia : Dawn of the New World (Wii)

Left 4 Dead 2 (360)

In the post somewhere

Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories (360)

Eyepet (PS3)

Already out but not yet bought - on Xmas list

Dead Space Extraction (Wii)

Ultimate Alliance 2 (360 or PS3)

Still to come

Singstar Take That (PS3)

Dragon Age Origins (PS3 or 360) Maybe - Im not sure yet.

Lego Rock Band :blush: (PS3)

White Knight Chronicles (PS3)

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 or 360)

Gran Turismo (PS3)

Demons Souls (PS3)

And I am sick to the back teeth of hearing about Modern Warfare 2. :angry:

I bought Overlord 2 for £10 off play.com, which will presubmably be winging it's way to a sorting office backlog near me sometime soon.

Left 4 Dead 2 is the only guaranteed cert for me the rest of this year, although I might try get my girlfriend to get me Dragon Age for Christmas.

I'm still on the fence about Modern Warfare 2. I'm not willing to spend £40 or more on it, I don't intend to play the competetive multiplayer, and the single player is bound to be pretty short again, but the co-op stuff sounds interesting. I will probably give it a miss for the time being, unless I find myself with a bunch of games to trade in.

I think i might be joining the no more games bandwagon simply because there's nothing else coming out :(

I'd play Ratchet but I'm not going to pay full price for it, Ju-On the same. Ghostbusters Wii looks kind of interesting, Blazblue too. Muramasa maybe? But I'm not falling over myself to buy anything (could pick up Borderlands I guess)

I did think about picking up Eye Pet actually, if only for the camera, but I can see it being pretty cheap reasonably soon, and I cant see me using it after a couple of days

• 1 month later...

That reminds me, must get Bad Company 2 ordered.

I think I'll have games coming out of my ears come January. Ones I pre-ordered all by myself are;

Bayonetta

Mass Effect 2

Alpha Protocol (not 'til March I think)

So far for xmas;

Batman: AA

>>MW2<<

And I've found out I'm getting DJ Hero for my birthday. Nice.

I'm still waiting for Muramasa, too. It really is proving to be a bitch to get hold of.