passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

Incidentally, one of the CD's I was thinking of near the end was my Erasure CD that has them covering ABBA, which on the gay-ometer is camping it off the scale.

Take a chance, take a chance, take a chicca-chan-chance :blink:

ONNNNN MMEEEEEEE!

/ahem :blush:

haha yeah club doom is pretty offensive isn't it. makes me smile though.

::EDIT::

just to clarify, the level is a secret level contained within another secret i think it was PSONE exclusive but can't be too sure. The whole level is a night club with strobe lights, imps dancing in stripper cages. Its freakin ace, mainly because it is nothing like any other levels on DOOM.

Loved the GTA track that was Hendo's choice, was digging Spatulars track too, very Castlevania at the beginning.

Sorry Ben, that Streetfighter track was pretty arse mate, even the Doom track was better.

I got some gems for future recordings but i need to send them to either Hendo or Ben via MSN.

EDIT: Love Davids Mario Galaxy song, i remember humming along to this in the actual game. Also, POKEMANS.

• 2 weeks later...

MFGamers Podcast 12 - Reviews

A discussion on reviews and journalism with Ben, Hendo and Jimbo. Apologies for the sound quality on Jimbo's voice, a touch muffled, but hey.

There's no proper ending on this, but that's partly because we didn't record one without it sounding stupid, and because I thought Ben's final point was worth ending on.

Theme music courtesy of Brad Sucks found at http://www.bradsucks.net

MFGamers Podcast 12 - Reviews

(right click, choose save as...)

Subscribe by hitting the iTunes button.

itunes.gif

Previous:

Mostly Fat Zombies

Games and Shit

I Peacocked Your Mom Last Night

The Generic 2008 Ramble (part 1)

The Generic 2008 Ramble (part 2)

The problem was Jimbo didn't have his headset so had to make do with the on-board laptop mic and the sound was quieter than me and Ben. I used a piece of software that bumped all the volumes level but that also means cranking up the background noises, so then I had to run a noise filter to get rid of that. Do that a couple of times and it takes the edge of the voices. Do it too much and it makes the voices sound robotic.

The better option is what we got which is that it slightly muffles everyone, with Jimbo's voice standing out as being the worst affected.

There was a time I would've scrapped it for sounding like that but I think it is listenable, so there you go.

Not perfect, but hey ho.

I'd be interested to see if any further discussion on here could come out of it, especially as a few here have written or do write reviews, or what anyone else that doesn't write them wants out of a piece of text.

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic