passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

It's nowt, Ben just does a reading fail.

Good podcast. I think what they should do in a tutorial in SSFIV is show you when to use your moves, show you a few cheeky strategic examples, instead of just showing you the commands and leaving you to it. But I like to spectate SSFIV on youtube or the replay channel so thats where I pick a few things up.

And sorry I didn't update my games of the week, it's just I've been playing bits of so many games that I didn't know where to start when it came to posting and since a talky podcast hadn't been done since my old post I just left it.

Good show guys. :)

Agree on the SSFIV tutorial thing.

Also Sly's ramble about Left 4 Dead made me think of a possible mode I'd like to see included - same kind of gameplay as a standard level but instead of using team work, you're competing against each other to get to the end as fast as you can. You'd have to turn off friendly fire but still you could really fuck each other up by throwing bile around. :)

Good show guys. :)

Agree on the SSFIV tutorial thing.

Also Sly's ramble about Left 4 Dead made me think of a possible mode I'd like to see included - same kind of gameplay as a standard level but instead of using team work, you're competing against each other to get to the end as fast as you can. You'd have to turn off friendly fire but still you could really fuck each other up by throwing bile around. :)

Like the Zelda 4 Swords thing? That would be awesome, you need your pals there but you are constantly battling to get the most spoils. Nice idea.

Subscribed to it now :) I was ages ago but i never got round to it, might just play the next lot whilst i wonder round my room.

Is it bad that i never knew the Gaming week thread was tied to this :S

This was a great episode. I loved the gauntlet being thrown down by Mr Reflex, and the building a house out of all my DS systems. FYI I only have one DS now. :lol:

It stands dude, you play Blur for 30 hours and I will buy the game. I assume there is a clock inside the game that tells you how long you have been playing? Either that or Raptr will do. :)

Podcast for this week will either be slightly delayed or scrapped, as Audacity has thrown a wobbly and randomly deleted part of my conversation.

I'm off work tomorrow so I'm gonna see what can be salvaged.

I might just make "The Ben Show".

MFGamers Podcast 61 - The Ben Show

The original recording for this podcast was an hour and a half but Audacity gremlins decided to fuck things up.

Consequently, this podcast is only half an hour long and is mostly centered around Ben, which is fitting because it will be his last show for a while. So you get bits of Hendo and lots of Ben.

Theme music is the MFGamers theme

Background music is Wii Shopping Channel

MFGamers Podcast 61 - The Ben Show (Standard version)

(right click, choose save as...)

Subscribe in iTunes.

Looks like I picked the wrong time to post a podcast.

The E3 one is on the way, I'm editing this one to get it out as soon as possible, should leave time for Mark to post the next music one on Sunday or Monday, if it's ready?

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic