passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

If the 360 was wireless it'd be hooked up all the time, I can't justify running 2 wires up the stairs for the off chance I'm playing something with a leaderboard. I knew plenty of 360 games did it, I didn't really make that clear I guess, but more games should do it on psn.

you don't need to run 2 wires up the stairs, you'd be better off with some sort of switch/hub (i might have one i can lend you actually, if i can find it :?), but if you don't play on the xbox much it might not be worth it.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132456#

i've only listened to the start but like how illdog keeps telling ben off for being so negative all the time.

You did a blinding job, you can now tell how hard it is to do every week with sound level problems and glitches. In fact, the best thing has been me being off this one because I constantly have a problem with mine and Ben's files being out of sync so now at least I know that it's all Ben's fault.

It would be cool if there were enough people interested in joining in and then we could have different teams doing them so there would be a podcast every week but not with everyone in, so we all got a little break.

Also, I changed the title to the normal kind as I thought it would be a different style to the usual, I didn't realise there would be gaming week and news in it.

Firstly no .wav file can contain my awesome, hence it skipping a bit. Second, we then compress them to mp3, and if .wav cant contain it there's no chance a 192mp3 can.

Thirdly, I'm beginning to think that the buzz on my track is less digital background noise through USB, and more my actual computer. The fans on my computer are loud, 360 loud, if not more so, and obviously I need it on. Maybe I need to erect some kind of barrier between my and my computer, like in a studio?

Anyway Wiivo, you really did do a brilliant job and I'm glad you enjoyed it

Excellent show! Nice work Ben and illdog, and some superb editing there wiivo. I loved the bit at the end. I enjoyed illdog's persistent harassing of Ben's negativity towards games throughout. Ben reminded me that I must get back to Shatter. illdog was correct that that's the problem when there's so many games to play, it's hard to focus.

There was a couple parts where I genuinely LOL'd, but I can't remember what they were now. That's the trouble with listening to this podcast at the start of the day, followed by three other (not as good) ones, I forget parts.

I think I had the most mentions ever in this episode though, my ego is growing. :D

If the 360 was wireless it'd be hooked up all the time, I can't justify running 2 wires up the stairs for the off chance I'm playing something with a leaderboard. I knew plenty of 360 games did it, I didn't really make that clear I guess, but more games should do it on psn.

you don't need to run 2 wires up the stairs, you'd be better off with some sort of switch/hub (i might have one i can lend you actually, if i can find it :?), but if you don't play on the xbox much it might not be worth it.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132456#

i've only listened to the start but like how illdog keeps telling ben off for being so negative all the time.

I have a switch you can have if you cover the P&P Benjamin, i'll even throw in some cat5 ethernet cables as well.

Downloading the p diddy cast now, will keep me amused at work.

::EDIT:: I wouldn't mind being on some most podcasts, plus i've got a better computer now with working mic inputs, so i won't sound like i'm in timbucktu

In responce to Hendo's Splosion Man baiting first of all, your unemployed, that probably has something to do with it.

I havent listened to the cast yet, i need to download it tonight but just big up to Wiivo, im sure it wasnt easy pulling out intelligble bits from what was basically just a conversation Ben and i were having for about an hour and a half.

And the 'Sambob award for illdog abuse' goes to...

JimboXiii

Firstly i'd like to thank god, my parents, with out them this would never have been possible. Illdog, for having such an annoying voice and being an easy target.Craymen Edge for giving me the ammunition, without him this joke would not have been possible. *eyes start to tear up* I'd also like to thank everyone else who can't be here today, DSwiifi, the shout box, Sambob may he rest in peace (raped to death by a bear, horrible way to go). *bands starts to play* I'M NOT FINISHED YET! errmm, thanks should also go to Hendo,without him there would be no MFGamers. Also, big shout out to the internet, and also LOLCATS *band gets louder* ok, ok i'm done, peace and love y'all, peace and love.

Pah, you cant insult me, im twice the man all of you will ever be, plus i know they arent your real nails either Jimbo, i can smell the glue way over here.

Some of your warning levels are going up, thats how i roll. Look what youve done.

Pah, you cant insult me, im twice the man all of you will ever be, plus i know they arent your real nails either Jimbo, i can smell the glue way over here.

Some of your warning levels are going up, thats how i roll. Look what youve done.

try to keep it on topic dude, call yourself an admin *shakes head*

Thats right, the reach of my modstick is mighty and the end bulbous. There's no-one it cant get. NO-ONE.

And keep it on topic Hendo, this isnt the Splosion Man thread, you heard Jimbo earlier. Any one watch Corrie last night?

MFGamers Podcast 29 - Music From Games : Best of volumes 1-5

No talking, no explanations, just the very best tracks from the first 5 volumes mixed together for your ears.

Songlist:

Monty On The Run

Sonic The Hedgehog

Streets of Rage 2

Donkey Kong Country

Christmas NiGHTS Into Dreams

Super Mario 64

Final Fantasy VII

Death Tank

Jet Set Radio

Gitaroo Man

Rez

F-Zero GX

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

Guitar Hero II

Halo 3

The World Ends With You

Linger In Shadows

MFGamers Podcast 29 - Music From Games : Best of volumes 1-5 (Standard version)

MFGamers Podcast 29 - Music From Games : Best of volumes 1-5 (Enhanced version)

(right click, choose save as...)

Subscribe in iTunes.

I would like to point out that there was a fuck up with the enhanced version so if you got it within about an hour of me posting it then it won't have chapters in it.

Either manually re-download or if you got it in iTunes, delete the file, click unsubscribe, then click subscribe and the proper version should pop down.

I knew you'd notice that.

I did post a few weeks ago that I was putting together a compilation and wanted to know what people's favourites were and I had just one reply in a private message, so I thought screw you all I'll do it meself.

I had to be ruthless with which tracks were the absolute best and also which ones fitted in with the mixes and transitions. I wanted to put in the LocoRoco music but it wouldn't fit so that went.

However, the next one will be 5-10 so some of volume 5 have been left back. Don't worry Jim, you'll get yours. :)

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic