passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Pick a name, win a game

Hendo

So, it dawns on me today that we had our second official birthday last month. Go us, etc.

It also dawned on me that we really need a new name.

And from the conversation last night with wiivo and Ben, it dawned on me that my copy of Taiko DS is just sitting on my shelf doing fuck all. It's not a bad game at all, but I was severely underwhelmed by it after everyone else loved it.

So to kill several birds with one stone, whoever comes up with a new name for this place that we can use gets my (pristine, mint condition I might add, and with the 2 funky drumstick styli) copy of Taiko DS.

Open to all, make as many suggestions as you want.

If all else fails and no-one comes up with something we can use, I'll send the game anyway to one person who's taken part.

Keep it, sell it, flush it down the toilet - I don't care, but someone's getting that damn game.

The only thing I'll say is don't bother with any names that have a machine or company in it, other than that go nuts.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to go first. Although having said that, theres a good name in itself. How are we going to decide who likes the final name? will it just be that we make suggestions until someone comes up with a good name?

I think we should have at least one person (perhaps hendo)that doesnt cast a vote and that way is impartial?

wiivo wrote:

I'll start the ball rolling then.

chumpthatboughtcheggersgame,

WINNER!

:laugh:

bargainland(withsomegames).co.uk, wewanttheshoutboxback.co.uk, sonysoftendo.co.uk, icantthinkofaname.co.uk, thissiteusedtobecalleddswiifi.co.uk

dswifi.co.uk

:P

Its is so hard to think up a name withut it sounding cheesy, but i dont care. Here's my stabs so far.

www.onlinebummers.co.uk

www.currentgengaming.co.uk

www.wifigameculture.co.uk

www.metroidprime3shouldofwonGOTMyoubastards.co.ck :P

www.multiformattack.co.uk

www.newchallenger.co.uk

Erm...ill try and comeup with some better ones later...

RetroEd wrote

gamercommunity.co.uk

ukgamingonline.com (or .co.uk)

onlinegamingforum.co.uk

communitygaming.co.uk

onlinegamingclub.co.uk

multiformatonline.com (or .co.uk)

and my favourites (I like both of these and .com and .co.uk are available in both):

multiformatgames.com (or .co.uk)

multiformatgamer.com (or .co.uk)

www.multiformatgamer.com

Go on! :P

You can give the game to second place as I already have it. ;)

wiivo wrote:

Hendo wrote:
I am starting to wonder if we've missed the most obvious one?

playwantbin.com

I think you might have just won yourself a game your trying to fob off. But as im the first to compliment, I should get it.

I really like that actually.

Ive liked Bens Weakpoint and Swallows Mass Damage so far, thats cool shit.

Playwantbin sound like the twin site to Play and Play Asia, but i dont dislike it.

Sorry Ed, but Multiformatgamers sounds a bit dull, we need fire in our bellys. And no, i cant think of anything better.