passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Patapon - PSP

Phooey

• 4 weeks later...

Phooey wrote:

It certainly looks & sounds like it is. IGN's TGS impressions.

p1005070762.jpg

I've just looked on YesAsia for this game & it says "This product is not eligible for tax-free (VAT-Free) service to the U.K. and Germany." First time I've seen that. What does that exactly mean? :blink:

Not sure what that meams exactly but I think Yes Asia dont ship Sony products to Europe anymore, a la Play Asia. Boooo-seph.

• 5 weeks later...

Eurogamer:

It goes live in the PSP Store on 21st February, and is the same demo-to-final-save taster that US fans get when pre-ordering the title from Gamestop. Ha.

Demo-to-final-save means you can transfer your saved progress across to the retail copy when it finally arrives. You also get your hands on a rare Spear of Protection to carry over, too.

Patapon is a quirky side-scrolling tactical-rhythm action something-or-other from the maker of LocoRoco. However, it is a little more complex than the latter, although just as stylish.

Patapon will be out for PSP on 22nd February. Head over to our Patapon review to find out more.

Good news that a demo is coming, and also that we are getting the full game before the US. :)

Hendo wrote:

I can't find my USB cable anywhere (in fact I've had two and they've both vanished), can you download demos straight onto the memory stick?

You can if you have a card reader, I think.

I genuinely cannot wait for Patapon. It'll be awesome for me.

Hmm, this is £12.49 preorder for the US version at VGP. Plus shipping and it will come to circa £16.

I can't see it on any UK online retailers at the moment except Play.com, where it is £24.99.

:huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Oliath wrote:

Is there quite a good library of decent games now?

Its gettin better, there's a few I want now:

Patapon, Loco Roco, Caslevania X, Guitaroo Man, Gurumin,Parodius Collection and Gradius Collection.

I have Death Jnr, Extreme Ghouls and Ghosts, Everybody Love Katamari which are all awesome, plus the excellent Ridge Racer.

Going o/t, but there's a cracking little game called Downstream Panic which has just been released in the US. It got a very positive IGN review & it's a bit like Lemmings mixed with Loco Roco. I've just started it & it's pretty good fun.