Race07 - 7

Juiced 2 - 6

Monster Hunters Freedom 2 - 7

Pursuit Force Extreme Justice - 6

Ace Combat 6 -8

Dewys Adventure -6

MySims (wii) -6

Tingle DS - 6

Orange Box fully deserves its ten, not just in terms of great gameplay but also the bold step of offering so much on the disk. I mention it on an upcoming podcast, but the ability to play through the games ive missed before i play half life episode 2 is a really great thing.

Thats without mentioning portal or team fortress, which i wont.

sambob wrote:

I mention it on an upcoming podcast, but the ability to play through the games ive missed before i play half life episode 2 is a really great thing.

Aye, I might as well use this space as any to say that there will be a podcast this week (tomorrow or possibly Friday) and it will be different to the usual same old, but I'm saying nothing as to why. But fans of Sam rejoice.

i say aye, HDTV required wildejon. but its really down to what experience the individual user wants/expects from the 360 or next-gen experience. i think a high resolution image on a vibrant lcd screen is required to get the most out of these games, and wont buy one til i have the other!

I'd say no. :P

Oh and Jon, I have an old bastard CRT TV which is a heap of shit that you have to turn on 10 minutes before you want to use it as the tubes are all fucked up and it's unusable till it's warmed up. And I get by just fine. :)

Still, I have been tempted at that TV Ed bought.