passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

NOE Stars and Points thread

Hendo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone had any problems registering games?? i have a stack of stars vouchers i havent scratched, due to they now have a time limit, so thought would keep them until something worth while came about!

I have all my wii games to register but the new web site wont play!! i also have 3000 points i have to use by end of december or lose!! not happy about that! but might add some wii points!

Last year, i think it was, we had to agree to new terms and conditions that said star points where only valid for 12 months once a game was registered, if not used they would be lost, but we have been on the promise for wii point conversion since then!!

Unfortantly i had a stack of points not used for way back in the early cube days never redeemed so i have to use 3000 star points before the end of dec, but i will just convert to wii points and download some games ive been putting off!!

Now why cant MS do this with xbox live!!

Got myself Ocarina of Time with the 1000 or so points I could get.

Very much thanks to NoE though, for finally doing it. Just get some good release dates and I'll fall in love with you. Possibly.

And it finally looks like the Star Catalogue has some good stuff in it! That Zelda statue looked very snazzy, shame it was so expensive.

Sorry for the double post, but they've limited the number of VC points available. Hopefully just for the day or something, but ive had to resort to buying 500 point cards...

WHICH I've bought 3 of, yet can only see 2 of the codes because ive reached my limit, which i wouldnt have done if there was some 1,000 point cards available :pinch: We'll see if I can read my lost code and add another in about 20 minutes time :P

Yeah I added 2x1000 points and on a third attempt it said I'd maxed out for the day and to come back tomorrow.

It's taken the stars off my total for the third lot so hopefully I can get the code for the third lot in the morning. Or in about 30 minutes.

I tell you what, the site's much better and the stuff in there is miles better too. I'm more likely to just use my points on Wii Points as it's more practical (to me) but some nifty stuff. Much better search system too.

And it looks much better.

Shame you go onto news stories about it and read stuff like this:

"Another piss poor service to go along with Nintendo's piss poor online services for their consoles. Way to go Nintendon't, I still can't log on to your shit site to spend points I've had since Gamecube launch. As soon as they offer anything besides wall papers or ring tones the site melts.

It's a shame Nintendo didn't drop out of the console business instead of Sega."

Welcome to the internet, land of numpties.

EDIT

On the subject of the daily thing, from the words of Mr Nintendo himself (or from here)

Please note that we currently allow a maximum of two Wii Points Cards to be purchased per day by any individual. If you reached the daily limit, please come back tomorrow.