passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Demo Thread

DANGERMAN

i think id be pleased with a list of fuckload of boss battles.

ALSO

EA today announced that their FIFA 10 demo will be heading to the Xbox Live Marketplace on September 10th in Europe and September 17th in North America.

The demo will allow players to take control of the following teams in exhibition matches; Chelsea, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Marseille, and Chicago Fire (MLS). For the first time in FIFA demo history as well, players will be able to upload created in-game videos to EA Football World.

Is the latest Fifa still going to be based on Football? If so is it going to make football not boring? They are all the same them Fifa games, they need to move on, get a turn based battle system in there, maybe a couple of space marines, really do something with the franchise.

im toying with the idea of not actually bothering with either football game, im certainly not getting FIFA as its just the same as the last two I got, id only buy one if pro evo is better, otherwise i will get one later in the year.

From watching all the trailers and looking at all the cool moves she can pull off whilst killing number of enemies, i just really didnt enjoy it, especially the bit at the fountain and u have to close off all the spawn points..

Im glad i didnt like it tbh, saves me more money XD

I tried the Wet demo, I enjoyed it up to the bit with the gates you have to shut, agree with what Ben said about that bit, and died and didn't bother trying again.

I love the art style though. It's been a while since I played Stranglehold and who knows what Max Payne 3 will turn out like (bald, podgy and not set in New York....hmmmm) so I might pick it up on the cheap.

The DiRT2 demo is rather good. Apart from all the American shite and posturing. The change in difficulty when you up it one is insane though, too easy on easy and too hard on casual. Making it so that your avatar can be made into a rear view mirror toy is a nice touch. The cockpit view on the trail blazing is awesome too, I didn't like it much on the normal racing because it was hard to judge how close other where to knocking you, but it want much of a problem when you only seen a few cars like on trail blazing. It's just gone from existing to a possible purchase if I can find it cheap enough. Anyone know the release date?

I had a crack at the PS3 version of the DiRT2 demo. It has some differences but mainly they are cosmetic, apart from the fact that the default difficulty is one higher than the 360. I didn't like controlling with the DS3, it didn't feel as good as it should do. On 360 I knew how far I could push the car before it would spin out or lose control, but on this version it just tended to flip or spin out for no reason, the sense of traction just wasn't there for me. Setting into drifts and slides felt far more doable on the 360, on the PS3 sometimes I found it hard to get the car to slide at the exact point I wanted to. Even using MT I found it hard to get the car to do everything I wanted to. 360 version FTW really.

Probably, but Forza 2 had adjustable difficulty you could choose how good the AI were, wether damage was on or off, what driving aids you had on etc etc, so in short you could either play it like Gran Turismo (bounce off the Scalextric cars) if you wanted.