passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Swallow

I'm on Planet Brryo now and the visuals are fantastic. Meta-Ridley was a lot of fun too.

Seems like where I am now, it's gonna be more metroidy than it was before, but I'm still loving it.

And I really want enough tokens for that Screenshot taker. Apparently you can doodle all over them in the photo channel.

There's a real nice touch as well; The top of Samus's visor displays the Wiimotes battery life level.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW people, can some of us trade friend vouchers?

To get the green tokens, you need to trade them, and to get all the cool unlockables, you need green tokens.

I only have 2 Friend Vouchers though.

Havent had a great deal of time with this but I have to compliment the control system. Once you have it all in your brainbox you can glide Samus around with the meerest of ease. Its very easy to overcompensate but that my own stupid fault for panicking.

Love, LOVE the grappling hook....

This is the game that will make the hardcore take the Wii a little more seriously.

it really would be my october GOTM. It has totally immersed me, the quality is mind boggling. they have made the game more fun in my mind, without sacrificing highbrow antics. The worlds you visit have really captured my imagination, even more so than the first two, with their incredible, incredible landscapes and well thought-out history and backstory. I have spent a LOT of time just wandering around gaping at the world around me, and that is the sign of a good looking game

stoobieuk wrote:

My Wii code is 7797 6310 1621 8604

I've not started MP3 yet, but I am going to give it a go tonight. It'll be my first game with my new component cable and HDtv so it better look good. Or I will..er...tut loudly. :angry:

I a got a new TV since my folks moved to a house and the guy left 2 HDTV flat plamsa?!?? (wtf?)

It's not HD but its got upscaling and 100hz + pixel plus. My m8's gfx card thinks its HD (or EDTV maybe?)

My question is I was thinking of getting a RGB lead, not the one with the greeb/red/blue jacks but one with a normal scart plug(i've seen both in the shop) The Tv has 4 scart sockets Ports 1+2 are RGB and CVBS and the other two are just CVBS.

Is there a difference between the two types of RGB lead apart from the connection themselves? Are they basically the same thing? (the RGB signal from the normal scart plug is split in the TV)

Is it also worth £20 ? I know some of you are in the RGB only camp. I'd like your insight in this please before I go and waste more money. Thx

EDIT: sorry for the 'off topicness'

Yeah MP3 is great! :whistle:

I've not played much further been to busy :( I'm sure I'll make up for it tonight.

I have an official RGB Scart for sale dude, as I have just bought an official Component cable (green/red/blue jacks, this isn't Scart) for our new HDTV. Your TV has 4 Scart sockets?! Most have 2, maybe 3, and normally only the first is RGB enabled.

RGB Scart will give you a superb picture on a CRT TV. If it's an LCD/Plasma then Component will give a nicer picture. If you want it, lemme know dude... £12 inc P&P?

Started playing last night - very impressed so far. I dont tend to be able to cope with 3D games where you cant see your character but i'm getting on OK with this one. The turning left and right with the remote doesnt seem to turn me enough, so i might have a fiddle with the control options.

Collected a few tokens - no greens yet - now there is a point to the scanning it doesnt seem so much of a chore.

Ive added everyones codes from the list bar Games!!! but thats cos my Wii kept telling me the code was wrong.

i realised i had enough greens to get the mii bobber thing but i spent them by accident :( i got another green voucher though,

you know those 4 armed indigenous fellows on bryyo who throw boomerangs at you when theyre not using a las-whip on you? well get a good distance away, hope they throw a boomerang (if theyre on a ledge or something it seems more likely) and quickly freeze them with an ice missile. if you can, try and press fire as the boomerang throwing animation begins. the boomerang will smash them on the way back! green token i own thee. oh and you you might need to soften them up a bit first though mind

i just died...

Spoiler - couldnt get spoiler tags to work tho

After fighting that thing falling down the shaft - I didnt realise I was on a timer to get somewhere - then the screen just went white and GAME OVER - grrrr

Now I got to go to Meadowhall shopping so wont get a chance to play until later....