passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Super Paper Mario!

David

illdog wrote:

Shin_Seffron wrote:
I've been trying to get hold of it for ages (TTYD) but cant seem to find it for less than £35...

This is one of those games i need to put my 'Cube collection to rest (The others being Chibi-Robo, Pikmin, Metal Gear Solid, and Fire Emblem: POR)

I have every game mentioned above! Tee hee!

Hendo wrote

Wow, someone's behind illdog!

Grrr!

:angry:

How dare you have the games i want to get!!

Although i have since ordered Paper Mario: TTYD off ebay... :)

So how far you through Super Paper Mario illdog?

Im on world six so far...

:P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and Hendo were discussing Paper Mario on the podcast last night. He's quite near the start and I was right near the end (finished it now) but it was amazing how negative what were were saying sounded.

For the record I really enjoyed the game, but it doesnt build on what it suceeds at early on, and transforms into more of a fetch/carry game. The humour disappears for the last couple of worlds too. That said I really enjoyed the early parts of the game and kept playing through the later parts, so it cant have been too bad.

Off topic a bit, but has anyone else had trouble witht he dpad on the remote? Mine tends to stutter sometimes when im moving in one direction for a length of time. It's happened on some vc games too, but I cant tell if it's just a design problem with the pad, or if mines just faulty

• 1 month later...

As an update to the game-breaking bug in the first shipment of the game....

Nintendo say:

We apologise for this situation, and even though the specific nature of the problem meant that many players will have been able to play the game without issues, we would like to offer those of you who ran into this error the option to swap your faulty disc for a problem-free version free of charge.

Since that new shipment is now available, we would like you to get in touch with your local Consumer Service if you ran into this issue. Please call 0870 6060 247 or send an email with “Super Paper Mario replacement” in the subject line to NintendoServiceCentre@codestorm.co.uk. We will then inform you about the procedure to ensure you receive your new game disc as soon as possible.

We would once more like to apologise for any inconvenience caused, and hope that with this replacement you will be able to enjoy Mario’s wonderful Wii adventure the way it was meant to be played!

• 1 month later...

I read this whole thread through again and there sure is alot of buscuit talk, very funny.

Finally played this bad ass mother, im only on 1-3 but love it so far, cant wait to get stuck into it a bit more and i'd be playing it right now if i wasnt at FUCKING WORK.

• 2 years later...

Another thread revival from times B.R. Blame yourselves for not posting and making me look at what google is looking at.

I never played this game outside of trying it in store at zavvi. Also, Disco biscuits are the biscuit for the enlightened people of the world, there excellence isn't to be wasted on fools and none believers who dismiss such a delicacy.

• 3 years later...

Sorry for digging out an old thread, played a chunk of this today, such a great game still. Doesn't look too shabby on my bigger screen, one thing i did notice is the wii interface looks really dated and rough nowadays, i know the 3ds is essentially the same but compare it to the current crop of consoles it looks poor, half the windows now don't work and you can't delete them ethier.

Will have another play tomorrow, i will admit im digging through my backlog to try and get my gaming mojo back before my ps4 arrives.

I have a real lack of gaming mojo at the moment just can't seem to get going, too many distractions sky sports and football namely one of them. But played a couple more hours of this today. Its a charming game and i will admit had to dig out a guide for one level as i just didn't know what was going on when i first went back into the game.