passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Clearing out again?

Hendo

yeah, according to their trade in values they give £25 for Red Steel. Makes sense as they sell it pre-owned for £35 for some reason, most other Wii games are £29.99.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit to the lot of yous.

you've got me the trading bug which i'll be using at some point late this year/early next year to get me another console. And no, I don't know which one yet...

aidanon wrote:

Plus I don't play Animal Crossing

:) I was gonna trade some stuff in the other week (Yes i havent just jumped on the bandwagon :P ) and animal crossing was one i wanted to trade as i havent played it for months, but i didnt want to. I thought of all my villagers and how i would someday love to play the game again - then realised how silly i was being and promptly took it into gamestation with me... only to bottle out of trading it cos there was some shexy ladys behing the counter :blush:

But i think i will trade AC:WW, along with Tiger Woods '07 (played about six times...) and a few 360 games... I cant bring myself to get rid of Excite Truck cos it was so fun...

Right, so far I have the following to get rid of: Eledees, SMB Banana Blitz, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Children of Mana, Magical Starsign. I'm trying to find some other stuff but there's not much more I would like to get rid of. Zelda SNES is an easy 30 quid, but do I really want to sell it again? I do have it on the VC and GBA I guess, but...

Excuse the double post, but I've just gone all tough on my DS collection. I have taken out the following: Hotel Dusk, Super Mario 64 DS, Resident Evil DS, Trauma Center, Ridge Racer DS, Magical Starsign, and Children of Mana.

The only problem is, they are all imports, some of them being Canadian versions (multi language on box/manual). I'm worried that they won't share the same barcode as US/EU versions. My Hotel Dusk is Canadian and doesn't match the barcode numbers that Hendo's receipt has, for example. I really hope they'll take them, £18 for Hotel Dusk is sweet. £18 for Diddy Kong Racing is good too, but I think I want to keep that one, and again the barcode numbers don't match that of Hendo's receipt. Maybe if I had some good quality paper and a decent printer, I could print the barcode off online, but I don't.

Tempted to get rid of Lost Magic, Nanostray, TH Downhill Jam and Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll, but I doubt any of them are worth much at all...

I've also taken WarioWare Smooth Moves out, as apparently it gets 22 quid at GAME?

Hendo wrote:

What have I started?

:whistle:

Something good. :) This could be a new career path for you. You could tour the country doing lectures and stuff. Heck, you could even write a book & go on Richard & Judy. :P

sam, the Canadian barcodes are different to the American ones (which are usually identical to the EUR ones). Was your Diddy Kong Racing Canadian (English & French text on the back of the box)? If they don't sell on the various forums they're advertised on, I'm going to print off the US/EUR barcodes. ;)

Edit: So far I have sold Eledees (£22 on eBay), Rayman Raving Rabbids (£22 on eBay), Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (£21 on eBay), Super Mario 64 DS (£15 at car boot!), and Super Monkey Ball DS (£10 forum sale). :)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for not getting back to you dude, umm they were both from VG+ so, might be canadian, but like i said i got them both from the same site...

Ive done all of my clearing out stuff, got 150 quid for a few games, felt bad about a lot of them but the end justified the means so...

Also I managed to rectify a previous clearing out mistake of offloading one of my girlfriends fave games a while ago on xbox, but I bought it back on 360 for about the same price as i sold it for originally...which made me feel like a better person, a bit like donating blood money to a charity.

Well my eBay selling spree has finished and here are the results. Prices are inc my P&P charges (I charge £1.75 per game to cover my fee's (listing/paypal), actual postage cost is 60p per game). I had all items listed as BuyItNow's.

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam - £10.70

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - £12.70

Lost Magic - £10.70

Trauma Center - £16.70

Resident Evil DS - £14.70

Hotel Dusk - £19.70

Children of Mana - £11.70

Ridge Racer DS - £9.20

Nanostray - £9.70

Mercury Meltdown (PSP) - £10.70

Total - £126.50.

My best sell was Mercury PSP, as I got it on BOGOF with Power Stone Collection, that I paid £5.98 for. So I ended up getting that for free plus some extra cash. Bonus!

I still have an hour left, so the other 5 games I have listed could still go.