passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Introduction Thread

Centy

I sure do but due to an infuriating Advance Wars episode whereby i spent a lot of time on the last level where i managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory:angry: its been shelved for an unfair amount of time, i think i will prob wait for FFIII or Crystal Chrons whenever theyre out. I think that will probably temp the PSP out of the cupboard for the impending trade in.:evil:

Hello. Shin_Seffron pleased to make your aquaintance, obviously ia n00b to these parts so go easy or i'll be opening up some cans of 1337 whoop-ass :P

Been gaming for years, currently own a CG and a DS, but spend most of my time with various FPS on my PC... that's bound to change when gamestation stop being tw@'s and tell me my Wii's in stock B)

Welcome aboard the Good Ship Retard Shin, im Cap'n illdog Sparrow, local sex pest, glad to have you on deck.

Feel free to make a list of your DS collections and PM the various people with your friend codes so we can add you to the lists.

You too Sambobjammin, step to it.

I should mention that Shin is a meatspace friend of mine, I'll send you all his Mii that he made at mine the other day so you can all laugh at his lack of real 1337ness,

But seriously when he get's his Wii we will easily tempt him away from all those PC games, well come march when the wii goes properly online anyway.

Shin_Seffron wrote:

so go easy or i'll be opening up some cans of 1337 whoop-ass :P

Been gaming for years, currently own a CG and a DS, but spend most of my time with various FPS on my PC... that's bound to change when gamestation stop being tw@'s and tell me my Wii's in stock B)

HA HA No way b1tch the only one handing out 1337 a55 kickings is myself PC or DS i own every game that has a gun or a laser in it.

OOOOOOH YEAH :laugh: dont know why that brought out a competative streak in me just there

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

My name is James, but you may as well call me Jimbo, everyone else does. In my 20's, have a crappy job etc etc.. Been into games since getting a zx speccy for christmas when i was about 7, moved on to Master System, SNES, PS 1 & 2, N64, Dreamcast, GC and now 360. Had my DS for about a year now and i think it is my most played console ever. Recently been playing Rocket Slime which was ace, hoping to get FF3 as soon as play asia get more stock and getting 42 all time classic tomorrow so hoping to see some of you online with that.

I imagine i'll make myself noticed on the forums with my rubbish spelling and shockingingly bad use of the english language...:)

Jimbo

Hi All,

Im Martin.. cant you tell? :D Im 24, Married, New baby just arrived, Work in IT.. mates with RetroEd since I was about 7 or 8!! Went round his house the other day, and played the Wii.. well what can I say.. im now hunting for an overpriced one on EBay as im not a patient man and think the Wii is worth every penny!! Cheers for introducing me to the world of the Wii Ed :) The Wife isn't very happy hehehe...

Normally a PC Gamer, Have a PS2 that I haven't touched in over a year but that is it console wise since my SNES ;)

Nice Site btw.

Cheers

Martin

Welcome buddy, really good to have you here! I knew you would be entranced by the wonderfulness of the Wii. I hope you manage to source one soon! You forgot to mention that you already have a Wiimote, Nunchuk and RGB cable on their way already. :lol:

Now all I have to do is get you to buy a DS... :whistle: ;)

Nah, you are going to love the Wii when you manage to get one in your house. Good times and amazing scenes are ahead!

Welcome Jimbo and Martin, glad to have you on board.

Please feel free to pop your clothes in the corner, one of our nurses will be along soon to bathe your sores and wash away the grime of the streets. A hot meal is also provided and a warm bed is yours for the night.

Of course, you'll both have to sleep either side of me...

*kicks off boxer shorts, opens tub o'lube*

Okie dokes, this is me....

Thought I should do the decent thing and say 'ello officially. I've been lurking on these excellent more-adult-orientated boards since clicking onto RetroEd's signature graphic from another forum a Wii (sorry) while back but finally joined up fully tonight so, umm... hello and here is some blurb I've posted elsewhere online. It's still all true. More or less! Basically I'm into loads of stuff, like to hang out with my mates, love to have fun and I work bloody hard at an advertising and creative design agency in the South West of the UK.

My potted gaming heritage (since 1984-ish):

20p Cornish arcades, Grandstand, Acorn Electron, BBC, Sega Mastersystem, Megadrive, Gameboy, PS1, N64, PS2, DSLite, Wii Outside of the official launch days over the years I've also gotten hold of Atari2600, Jaguar, Spectrum 48k and my all time fave - Sega Dreamcast.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yup - not much room in our gaff, my missus hated it all and banned it to a large spare room... until the recent arrival of his'n'hers DSLites and the Wii. Yep, she now plays games more than me, albeit slightly different ones! For me, the Dreamcast is easily the most underrated console going - a load of games are still better than the PS2 ones now IMHO! It will be the main rival for my time now with the Nintendo Wii , DSLite and the Virtual Console 'replacing' the N64 - another classic piece of kit. If you're nosey and REALLY wanna see what I look like and what I like to get up to, please feel free to laugh at my pictures and check out this dodgy myspace malarkey to see my ingredients and what I'm kinda all about:

www.myspace.com/retro_slippy

Looking forward to plenty of Wii/DS-related adventures (and other frivolities online) with y'all over the coming months! Please bear in mind I totally suck at multiplayer games, am ashamed to admit online gaming is new-ish to me and erm, well that's it. Enough late night waffle from me now, I'm off to find my friend codes for future use....

Laters.

Steve

B)