passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Introduction Thread

Centy

• 3 weeks later...

oops, sorry messed up my first topic, slow connection tonight meant i sent the same thing 3 times and then im guessin a mod sorted it out!! thanks!!

Im Manicm or Lee, im a gamer and a moutain biker

Have been a ninty fan since the early nes days, and currently run a DS and Wii, along with an xbox360.

Im not a serious gamer anymore as i dont have the time, but i like to play quick games that make me feel a sense of satisfaction, a short game can still be fun!! last game i really enjoyed was Gears of War!! and im enjoying zelda TWP, probably the only person still playing this game!!

• 1 month later...
Guest 7Force

Hi all my names 7Force I’m 24 years of age I like gaming, movies, anime, beer, food and other random stuff.

7Force wrote:

Hi all my names 7Force I’m 24 years of age I like gaming, movies, anime, beer, food and other random stuff.

Don't we all :) Welcome to Ds-Wiifi and take your shoes off at the door Hendo's sick of forcing Ben to do the hoovering

Shin_Seffron wrote:

Welcome one, Welcome all!

If the waves of new members carry on Hendo's gonna have to have an extension built soon, as im not sharing my room :P

You damn well will, and you will enjoy it, young man.

Welcome to the sizzle, Mr Force.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd come here to introduce myself, I was temted over here from the GTM forum by the Mario Strikers tournament and having a look round you guys seem aaallright, I may pop in every now and then.

Well I'm 23, I've playing games for as long as I can remember but really getting into it properly since I was 18-19, I'm into music (trying to teach myself the guitar:unsure: ) and having the odd sociable drink.:whistle: