passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Introduction Thread

Centy

Yay i get to start another intro thread seems it was only last week i did it before ;)

Anyway my name is Pete but you will call me Centy erm im in my twenties and ive been gaming since i was about 4. Been in love with Nintendo from the NES and i am admin on this site aint it pretty. Right so have fun etc and dont let illdog find out your address B)

Hey all, I'm Ed. I'm 24, married, work in Devon and just bought a new house in Cornwall.

I have recently been made an Admin member on this very website, and am looking forward to seeing things expand with the release of the Wii. I am a retro head, love my Nintendo (of course), and my favourite console is the SNES/SFC. Although, it's possible the DS could take that crown.

Anyway, brief info, on with the next... :)

Hi - I'm teh artist formerly known as teh Hamberto. I'm 35 years old, mod on the GTM forum & generally a miserable old git, who moans about how everything was better back in the 1970's. Been gaming since 1852 & games really were better back then.

Dead Rabbit, i am late 20's grrrrrr maried and have a 18mth old girl who rocks (and can reprogram my tv as well as type in russian on my pc) i like my games abd have been playing since i 1st got my grandstand games consle with 10 different versions of pong on it (only wow has ever suppased the time i spent on that) currently a recovering WoW addict i tend to be found lurking in the realms of Off topic ... :)

Hi Im Naader, Or Urahara on the site. You'll also find me on Gamestm, but I've sorta moved to here after hendo got me to join.

I have a few ds games and would be very happy to go on wifi with someone.

I'm 16 and love the ds, and I can't wait for a wii! I never had a gc but had a N64 and am looking out for a snes.

Im not going to pretend that I'm a full on gamer becasue I'm not. The ds is now the only games console I use thanks to this site and I'm very good freinds with Ray-Jay who joined the site after telling him about it.

next please.

Greetings and Salutations! I’m Big Ed Mustafa, aka: The Second Gunman on the Grassy Knoll, aka: That Bastard, aka: James and like most of the other bums on here I’ve been an avid gamer since the 1980’s where one life per credit and cheap bosses were commonplace. Kids today don’t know how easy they’ve got it what with all the save files and cheats going around, the lazy sods.

I’m married to a hot wife and get to play my DS at work since I have the world’s easiest job but for years I’ve been struggling to come to terms with my love/hate relationship with Nintendo and their countless re-makes and re-releases. I also can’t fathom the reason behind their consoles often being one generation behind their rivals but at the same time, often end up getting them because I’m a sucker for good games.

I’m also a traveller (no not a pikey) and so far I’ve lived and worked in some amazing places over Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, Italy and Germany but something tells me that Canada could be next. If you ever see someone sat at the back of a dimly lit pub ranting about how fundamental it is to be able to complete Ghouls ‘n Ghosts with one credit then chances are that its me, come on over and give me all your money if you like, I won’t mind at all.

Suck my balls.

Hi, im illdog, i fell down a well as a child and have remained there ever since. My DS is lowered down to me in a bucket with food and my daily charged laptop. There is no need for clothes down here in the dark and im in a constant state of arousal cos frogs keep brushing past my genitals.

Videogames are my main hobby, spend all my time and cash on them, manage to squeeze other things around them.

I think the DS is the greatest thing since botty lube and so is this site. Im one of Hendo's henchmen and if i ever get out of this well i'll kill you all.

Hi, i'm Ben. I used to be on this forum as Minge_Gobbler666 until everything went tits up, then I was more around the sternum area. I first started gobbling minge from an early age, before I really understood what was involved and quickly earned a reputation as being too 'bitey'. Once barred from the World Federation of Minge Gobblers (or NAMBLA as they are otherwise known) I took up gaming. Now I work as a proffesional in the city and game in my spare hours when I'm not sat around watching stuff. I cant access WiFi for another 6 months thanks to Sarahs law, although thanks to that law I've met all my neighbours.

Hi i'm Diablo, I live on the Isle Of Wight. I'm 25 and recently married to illdogs cousin (just to get close to him, he's sooo dreamy) The DS is Ok but growing on me more and more. I don't play the Wi-Fi much cause I'm too lazy to work on Crossing and I'm shit at Mario Kart, but hopefully Starfox should change that! Also play alot of 360 and Live and hate Sony!!

Hello, I'm Sly, my real name is Denzil Ironside Ronjeremy, I live upside your face and I don't often wear clothes. I currently have no DS games, other than Mario Kart which I stole off my Nephew, because I'm older than he is, so I can get away with things like that.

I once stole a Mars Bar from a shop when I was 13, but since then I've bought all my Mars Bars legally. I smoke a lot of weed. I'm good at being bad. I eat leaves.

Guest Serafin

Hi I'm Serafin. I am Centys lovely girlfriend! I live in dundee in scotland where I am a full time Mummy, teh kind that looks after kids not the type who are covered in bandages. I have an 18mnt old baby boy who I adore.

Emmmm I dont know what else to say. Hey I will no doubt speak to you soon enough.

I am always playing animal crossing so come visit me!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm relmatos, 22 and I live in Portugal. Living in Portugal means that it's even harder to find good games and that they are even more expensive than anywhere else in the world. I've been playing games since I was 5(non stop) and still havent gotten tired of it. My favourite kind of games are RPGs like Baldur's Gate or Planescape Torment(which has the best story ever used in a game) and I hate Final Fantasy. Apart from I collect stuff. I have an almost complete collection of Dragonlance novels, all Discworld paperback novels and I'm currently considering buying all Forgotten Realms novels. I'm a geek and damn proud of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TyranT

Hey up.

Im Jim.

Kinda work with Big Pete (Centy) when he turns up for work lol.

I cant get my profile thing to work, wanna show my class sig!

Hurry up admins, do your job and sort it out!

If its left to Centy, i could be waiting for a very long time lmao.

Guest TyranT

cheers man, and i dont have a ds.

just thought i would join your site for something to pass 20 seconds of my life!

now..what am i gonna do?