MFGamers

Gaming Podcasts

Phooey

• 4 weeks later...

as much as I love capone's edits, got to 4 minutes and stopped,

deleted the podcast,

unsubscribed from the feed

:(

Well, I guess it's one way of definitively killing off a podcast? And probably a bit of trolling, too.

I don't like Capone's editing because I think he draws from a very limited and passé bag of tricks, but it hasn't ruined an entire episode for me yet. I'll see what I think tomorrow, when I witness it for myself.

• 1 month later...

yeah, I forget what it was at the start, but there was a conversation they were having that had me laughing as I walked down the road

in other podcast news, Weekend Confirmed has finished. It initially sounded as though it was just Gamefly not wanting to pay them to do it any more, but it seems Garnet has left the company completely.

I don't think anyone on here listened to it, but for my money it was the best podcast around. It could be really funny, this weeks show was brilliant, but they also looked in to things a bit deeper and discussed stuff, trends, financials etc. I can't think of another gaming podcast that does that, if anyone knows one I'd like to hear it because I'm down to 1 podcast I listen to weekly now United's form has made Football Weekly a hard listen