passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Podcasts

Phooey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dual Screen Radio 11/22/2006 (1x16) Now Available!

We're back! Reviews of Mario vs Donkey Kong 2, Elite Beat Agents, Clubhouse Games and Pokemon Rangers. Announce the winners of the Best with a Battle Stylus contest, give you the latest news and releases, storytime theater (three stories!) and much more! Don't miss it!

GO GO GO GO GO :woohoo:

• 1 month later...

New episode now up. :) 1/17/2007 (1x18) Looking at their feedback thread, there does seem to be a few issues regarding the recording/editing during the FFIII review.

Right on the heels of the Special Edition show, Shane and Chris present 2007's first full episode of the new year and with it comes a new slicker format! In this show we discuss the absolute mass of DS titles coming out for the first quarter along with our thoughts on what are going to be hits (Maybe misses?)and what we are excited for. Of course we wouldn't be complete without our review segment for which we dig into the Square-Enix hit Final Fantasy III and wax poetic about the RPG genre in general. Some homebrew and site update information along with some Wii thrown in for good measure round out this absolutely PACKED episode of DSR!

• 1 month later...

New episode (7/3/27) is now up!

Shane and Chris are back again! Due to technical issues this February show is a bit late but every bit as juicy and fulfilling! First up did you know your DS is secretly molesting your children? We have an overdue review of Bomberman Land Touch!, do an import review of Picross DS from Nintendo and followup with a hardware review of the popular slot 1 solution - The R4. All this and even MORE witty banter in this jam packed show!

http://www.dualscreenradio.com/download.php?current=1

I'm looking forward to hearing their take on Bomberland Touch!, and also Picross, and their R4 DS review (which I have one on its way).

:woohoo:

This is the first time I've ever listened to DS-radio, it's not too bad just a bit too long

Hearing them talk about the DS peadophile thing, brought back all my old rage about it. And it's interesting to hear the guy say he suffered lag on Bommerman when he wasnt right next to his router. The one time we had lag I think we were all right next to our routers