The Virtual Console

Hendo

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I've bigged up Shining Force recently, but I wouldnt be in any rush to download 'in the Darkness'. Its an fprpg like that Odesy game Centy and Sly are playing through. It might still be good, but all i remember was that it was damn hard, and nothing like the proper Shining games. That said the saturn sequal to this was pretty good

Oh, and Streets of Rage ftw!

The best update ever!

We got...

Streets of Rage 2 - Megadrive

Kid Chameleon - Megadrive

ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron - Megadrive

World Sports Competition - TurboGrafx-16

I actually gasped when I went into the Shop early this morning!

I tried for an hour to download donkey kong two last night, and after watching the download screen where mario hits the coin blocks it gave me an error message and said I could retry again for free if I wanted to. After three or four attempts I had to turn the machine off, I hope I havnt been robbed of my points. Nintendo might want to sort that out I reckon.

Try going back into the shop and see if your points have gone down, then try getting it again. I can't see why it wouldn't have come down ok.

If all else fails give them a ring or email them.

It had an error code which made me assume that it was something wrong with my connection, but like I said it went through the mario bashing the blocks screen three times. Its probably just a weird one off connection failure, I will disconnect and then re-connect my wii to check.