passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Jimboxy

Fucking cunt yourself, what happened, I was online since 530 yesterday? island dwelling whore.

No you werent. When i came online a 6.30 there was no-one on my friendlist online. I think i saw you appear about 9ish but i'd already thought 'fuck you' by then. Dick.

Im almost at the end of the Crucible now. The fighting system is irritating, when faced with a group of enemies i always seem to fire away from them in the frenzy of battle, very annoying.

How does one loose weight? One is rather fat.

Fucking cunt yourself, what happened, I was online since 530 yesterday? island dwelling whore.

No you werent. When i came online a 6.30 there was no-one on my friendlist online. I think i saw you appear about 9ish but i'd already thought 'fuck you' by then. Dick.

Im almost at the end of the Crucible now. The fighting system is irritating, when faced with a group of enemies i always seem to fire away from them in the frenzy of battle, very annoying.

Eat Celery, cunt.

Eat Celery, cunt.

LOL

Ok, so I caved and bought it. I almost bought Fallout 3 too, but this one should keep me nicely tied over until Gears 2 pops along, and Fallout 3 is (apparently) 20-30 hours long without taking in any side quests!

I think the last time I bought a big hyped up game slightly later than everyone else was GTA IV so I'm fully expecting the backlash to start anytime now. In tribute to Stoobie, as he has no 360, I will endeavour to play this as heroically gay as possible. Women are for babies, men are for pleasure.

Wish me luck!

First impressions: it looks lovely! I like the breadcrumb thing as otherwise I'd just get so lost and pissed off not knowing where to go. I didn't expect what happens at the beginning, I thought you gradually get older, rather than leap forward 10 years or so.

I'm at the camp where you're told to pick up your weapons and stuff by Zoë Wanamaker, so I've mulled around and made everyone fall in love with me, but I don't know how to fuck them, or where to find a ring that they want before I can marry them (and then do the dirty deed). I was especially pleased to find a gay tattooist so I've spent a lot of time with him. :D

How do I take it to the next level?

I was interested how the whole good/bad thing works but I've played it pretty much straight without much thinking about it so I've started to be fairly good so far. For example, as I was brining the warrants back some dodgy geezer wanted to take them off me and he'd pay me the cash I was gonna get, but I declined. Also, there was a guy who wanted me to smash up someone's stock but I didn't.

The sense of humour is brilliant, I loved reading the warrant cards. :)

I'm just faffing around now, building up my property empire. I basically want to buy every property in the game.

Today when I turned it on I got like 50000 gold. May be I should leave the game for a while, come back, and basically be able to afford everything.

Thats awesome David, im slowly building up my property estate, ive just bought my first pub and the moneys coming in a bit thicker - only 2000 every 5 minutes but its better than it was.

Im starting to get on with the fighting a bit better now, now im alot stronger im kicking alot more ass - makes for a more enjoyable experience when your winning. :)

Nice one Hendo and Picks, i hope you both enjoy it, i think Oli will be giving in soon too.