passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Playstation Showcase

Maf

Looking around online I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment again. I mean at this point I doubt I'll get a PS5 before there's a slim model out (in 2024 or later) so I really don't care too much about what is getting shown, but I doubt, for example, that Spider/Man will be shown because Insomniac would need a time machine for that to be a possibility.

Kinda feel like I was correct about it mostly being filler until they show GoWII

Like Kotor seemed like a hype announcement but just showing a quick CG is the same as saying 'development has commenced' imo

GoWII is the only sony exclusive I really want to see anyway (cause it's the only good one lol)

Those first 3 or 4 games look good. Especially that Project Eve game. It feels like it’s in its filler portion now, though

Oh Shit GotG has some Lylat Wars in it, nice 

Vampires are the new zombies isn’t it. Fuck sake. 

The thing that's weird to me tho is there was an unusual level of hype for this specific show. Like a lot of the other shows were a bit downplayed, I wonder why they hyped this one so much. 

Anyway as usual these shows make me glad my gaming habits are repetitive, I do the thing they say you shouldn't do with oled. No varied content, just MMOs and fightan game so I'm not going to be left wanting this year

Also nag said he wanted to see more Deathloop so he may be pleased with this show at least

edit and I'm all for a Radiohead game, tho only Kid A not Amnesiac