passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Diablo II: Resurrected

Maryokutai

I don't know why I'm making this topic as I never played a Diablo game in my life but here it is:

The cool thing is that it's coming to every platform so I might finally give this a shot on Switch. Cross-progression, too, which is a nice bonus.

They really badly mishandled the Warcraft III remaster, I think they also made it not possible to play the old version of the game. So very uncertain with this but I bet they know well enough not to make the same really bad decisions

I got to say I like how that looks tho, looks like a 90s sprite based game but it isn't quite that.

• 2 weeks later...

Weird but really cool thing: you can use your ancient DII save file in Resurrected:

"Back when we were working on [the remaster], we wondered if the old save files would work and we kind of shoved it in and it worked! And we were like, ‘okay, that’s the best feature ever'. So yes, your local singleplayer save files will carry over."

https://me.ign.com/en/pc/182380/interview/what-it-takes-to-remaster-a-cult-classic-like-diablo-ii