passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Cyberpunk 2077 - Phantom Liberty

one-armed dwarf

Fair play... it's all spoilered now in any case... and who knows, maybe there's a super happy joy joy ending with the base game.😃

Although I won't be holding my breath.

• 2 months later...

I went back to this for the first time since they did the 2.0 patch. It's also the first time time with an RTX card (with the caveat last time I tried the CPU was overheating). Because of the changes I now need to respec my character, and I can see why some people just restarted.. 

I've also no idea how to read the world anymore. Like, I took on the closest mission to me, and it turned out there was a cyberpsycho in the basement, shotgun blasts to the face were doing about 1% damage to her. Maybe on the mission select it's a bit clearer that I wasn't ready for that mission, but on the map it looked like I didn't know anything about it 

It was fun though, it definitely plays better than it did. I just need to sort my gear, remember where to buy ammo, and get used to what the hacking does again 

I remember using it a load in combat, but with what I have that seems a bit less viable, but it looks like it's just messed with my load out since the big update. 

I did use the hacking earlier for the standard stuff of turning off cameras, but also to hack someone's vision as they knew where I was. That was pretty handy, it let me escape without a massive fight 

I think you can have a minimal hacking load out for successful stealth in this - camera turn off or use, something to attract enemies to a different position etc.

I think the game encourages this, and some of your gig providers let you know if they think you've been a bit 'heavy handed.'

I like silent infiltration myself, but you obviously have to protect yourself if you bugger it up. 

My approach to stealth mostly involves crashing vans into people and jumping out shooting them all in slow motion before they realise, pretty sneaky stuff.

As mentioned though, my gig handlers don't seem to see it the same way for some reason

It would be good if the handlers pushed their concerns to the next level. So one might text you and say;

You can fuck off if you want any more gigs off me you kill crazy nutcase.

Where a more relaxed handler might say;

Dude, I'm swimming in blood here. I fucking love it. Come to me for extra gigs. And bring an axe!