passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Ubisoft Forward Digital Event

DisturbedSwan

Schreier’s already said no Splinter Cell @Rikzilla this fiscal year at least. But, there’s gonna be Far Cry 6

Looking forward to hopefully seeing Gameplay of Gods & Monsters, AC Valhalla, Avatar, BGAE2.

Would love to see a Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle 2 and few others surprises too.

Can't wait for the third BG&E2 CGI short.

Also kind of interested in Gods and Monsters, depending on hoch much influence Zelda has on that it could very well turn out to be a must play.

Edit: Wait, Rainbox 6: Quarantine is a thing? Excellent.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Maryokutai said:

Excellent time slot, 5.am Monday Morning for me. They seem to have forgotten that it's not a live press conference anymore when they set that schedule.

It should be 9PM CEST for you. It’s 8PM (BST) here.

My bad, didn't read correctly and though it was Pacific Day Time. Was planning on taking that day off anyway so I might watch this live. Let's hope they know which audience watches these streams so that they don't focus too much on Just Dance.

That's a good compromise. They totally should work on that internally and make the workplace better but at the end of the day it is an in-house problem that shouldn't influence their marketing/PR and shows like these.

Also I'm selfish and I want at least a little E3 feeling this year so don't you dare cancel that show.

After the weekend I’ve had it was nice to take my mind off things and just watch some weird game shit.

AC and WDL look hella rad. FC6 has promise but will have to see gameplay, didn’t like FC5 much.

Shame there wasn’t any surprises.