passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Centy

:lol:

I love to game before work, it feels like a wasted oppertunity otherwise. Topgun is normaly there too holin down the 'never go to sleep' fort. I set my alarm 1 hour early.... :blush:

I tried Mile High for the first time this morning, it does look tough ass but do-able. I want 1000 points!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the minute my favourite set up is to have either the M16A4 with Red Dot site and stopping power. I have the desert eagle as my side gun, but any will do really. My perk one is either 3 frags or 3 special grenades which i have as stun (because if used well they can help you know if someone is around a corner camping) and my last perk is Last Stand because i get a lot of kills with it, and any kills you get in last stand count as double points.

My second class is a light machine gun, either AK47-U or P90 or mini Uzi, with red dot/silencer and then 3 grenades, stopping power, last stand. Ive also started using the heavy machine guns quite a lot, because if you fire them in bursts then they can be quite accurate and very punishing against snipers and campers.

MP5 with Red Dot (loves my trusty MP5, I does)

M9 with Silencer (uses same ammo as MP5, so extra ammo for that one)

3 Frags / Claymores (depending on mood. Claymore for TDM and Frag for HQ normally)

stopping power

deep impact or extreme conditioning

That's my general setup, I think. I have special ones for levels like shipment, too.

I use three custom classes, one for a machine gun, one for shotgun and one for sniper - though I rarely use the sniper as I'm rubbish at it.

I make sure to unlock a silencer for each weapon and use the UAV Jammer perk to make me stealthy-stealthy-Hendo, and Last Stand. Though on the Shotgun I use Juggernaut as you have to get closer to people to blast them with a shotgun

Nice thanks guys. Some stuff for me to unlock and try out.

Am liking the idea about silencers and UAV jammers and being super stealthy.

Seems like old stopping power is a favourite then.

Ill keep that on there.

I like Ed's idea about the M9 for the extra ammo too!!

So what are your special setups for the smaller maps??

Smallers maps i have

M410? Shotgun with red dot laser (lol)

Martydom

Double Tap

3 x Frags.

Works a treat if u like shottys, but most the time i use a

mini uzi with red dot laser.

Bandoiler

Double Tap

Martydom.

i only play hardcore s&d, and i have one class for 90-odd per cent of situations which is -

mp5 w/silencer

SAW w/red dot sight

smoke

claymores (though also rpg7 now and again when on the planting side)

overkill

extreme conditioning

i use a sniper class for one map though, creek

Im having real trouble getting that Your Show Sucks achievement. I know before you enter the TV station there are 4 TV's to blow up, and im sure ive checked every one inside the station but it never pops up. Any one else have trouble with it?

I gave up on that achievement Illfag.

It glitched out on me a few times. I think the solution was something rediculous like you have to play the whole game through in order to get them.

NOOOO!! Dont say that man, i was confident i could get 1000 on this.