passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasy Critic 2024

mmmark

Mark asked me to do it next year is all I don’t know what else to tell you, I wish folks could’ve alerted me on Discord as I’ve been more active on there. 

Just can’t believe I was only given 48 hours to respond really, if I hadn’t been on in a week I could understand it.

I would still like to do it as that’s what me and @mmmark agreed but I’ll leave the decision up to him ultimately.

I just feel a bit ambushed really, came back on and have got about 10 notifications with a new league set up in less than 48 hours before 2023 is even here. 

It’s not your fault and it may seem like I’m

having a go, but I really am just annoyed no one kept me in the loop on discord really.

2 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

So when do we start?

I was going to leave it until New Year's day but could move it forwards to New Years Eve (or today?) if people are happy enough... I know @Nabby9 isn't an overly frequent visitor to the site itself, so was going to give him a chance to join.

Nice one... I've started the draft today, got my Missus to hit the randomise button god knows how many times and start it, which she loved I'm sure.😂

Anyway... @mfnick if you can start us off and then tag the next person please.👍

• mmmark changed the title to Fantasy Critic 2024