passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony E3 2018

DisturbedSwan

Quite a lot of interesting stuff.

Nice to see RE2 and it comes out on my birthday.  Not that that matters since I'll still end up paying for it myself.  Looking forward to seeing how the gameplay changes.  They can't just stick a stick camera near the shoulder and call it a day.

Control looked intriguing.

Ghost seems like it might be fine but they did that thing where they took away the HUD for cinematic purposes which made reading the gameplay a little hard.  Asian Batman is what I could gather.

Death Stranding is as wonderfully opaque as usual.  I can't wait to see it at E3 again next year.

Another good conference. Plenty thee that interests me and it was good to see more on the big 4. 

RE2 though. That's a proper full on remake. Be interesting to see how it plays compared to the original. I'm all over it though.

Weird conference. It was probably great if you were there, and every game looked good, but there was barely anything, little new, few dates, and a massive gap where something must have broken and soulless voids marketed to us for 10 minutes. 

I forget where I heard it, but to paraphrase something I heard said last week, if they aren't showing much is it because their studios have moved on to a new console?