passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

• 3 weeks later...

A word of warning for anyone wanting to buy Resi: Revelations 2 by the way, it clocks in at 26GB and has taken up 2/3rds of my SD Card's capacity alone :o 

So I had to delete some demo's and archive some other stuff to make enough space to be able to fit LA Noire on when I get it at Xmas.

Is there anyway to get digital games to install onto the system memory rather than sd card? As I still have almost a full amount of capacity on the Switch itself.

Revelations has a physical release in other regions, but it is only the first game that is included on the card. A code is provided for Revelations 2, so you'll need US/JPN account to download. 

I'm currently playing the first one, and loving it. Gyro aiming ala Breath of the Wild is superb. 

5 hours ago, Blakey said:

I did not know this until after I bought both -_- only paid £1 more though so not too bad.

You can't buy more than one game at a time on the eShop though, can you? It's a four quid saving.  

7 minutes ago, Blakey said:

Bought Rev 1 on the UK eShop then bought Rev 2 on the US eShop (with a $20 Play-Asia code) @retroed didn't even think to look there'd be some discount if you bought one of them already.

Ah, bummer. Yeah, Revs 1 is £11.99 if you bought 2 first, or Revs 2 is £15.99 if you bought 1 first. £4 saving, either way.