passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

13 hours ago, HandsomeDead said:

Cry me a river Maguire you're not even the first even on a technicality

Yes indeed. Looking at the early films is always fun!

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Like Dr. Strange (1978)

MV5BZmRlZTMyOWYtZmQ0MC00NjQ3LWEzZWMtNjA2

Captain America (1979)...

6ce9e3232f1648469b38dfe64fc36350_md.jpg

And (1990)

Fantastic.Four_.jpg

Plus, the first Fantastic Four film (1994)

I've seen them all. They're... different.

I think I just saw the biggest spoilers about the Spider-Man movie. Now it's not like I'd go watch it in cinema anyway so by the time it's out people will be spoiling it left and right anyway, so I presume this was bound t happen sooner or later anyway, but god how I hate that mentality of just putting everything out there the moment you find it just for a bit of exposure.

To be honest, these spoilers are going to be in the trailer for the movie when it releases anyway

(I just looked up what they were, they will definitely put this in the trailer. Well, one of the spoilers anyway, the other one I was a bit surprised by I guess but I don't care that much cause it's a spiderman film lol)

Yeah, that's a good point, they're putting too much out there for PR these days already anyway. Imagine how cool this movie would be if you only knew about, say Doc Oc, but every other villain you'd find out about while watching it. I miss the good old and offline "i'm your father" days.

Edit: @one-armed dwarf as you don't care anyway, was it

Spoiler

the Daredevil cameo you saw, too?

These are fine, though, I think. I mean, they already have the old villains, so the OTHER returning characters was a given. The other one is a really cool surprise, but doesn't ruin the movie. 

I think there's a difference between having important plot points or the ending spoiled and yo look who's in the movie. 

Spoiler

For me this gets me more excited. Spider-Man, Dr Strange and DAREDEVIL all in the same movie. Wow. It's funny how I always think Marvel is finished, there's nothing left to see. And then boom. Fucking Daredevil. You know Venom will probably be in it too lol

Actress who plays Shuri in Black Panther is causing some production issues due to non vaccination status and the vaccine mandates they have in the States

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/hollywood-studio-projects-get-stricter-about-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-1235045153/

edit seems like she's the lead for this film? She's the new 'Black Panther'?

Back in the day, they would have just done an Aunt Viv or Becky, but I guess they won't just recast T'Challa after all. Which seems weird if they plan to continue the Black Panther series. 

21 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

What is T'Challa? I thought that was Chadwick Boseman's character.

Yes it was. The actual titular Black Panther. I was replying to this: 

35 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

42 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Actress who plays Shuri in Black Panther is causing some production issues due to non vaccination status and the vaccine mandates they have in the States

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/hollywood-studio-projects-get-stricter-about-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-1235045153/

Yeah she might be, we don't know yet. She came out as an Anti-Vaxx type last year on twitter then closed all her social media when people started pointing out what a dumbass she was so I'm not surprised about that. 

I don't think it really matters what vocabulary is being used tbh, it's not the important issue. She can do whatever she wants I guess but the main thing is her own personal freedoms or whatever don't give extend to giving her right to inflict herself on her co-workers as well. Lots of people working on these productions could be placed at risk because of it.

Yup. It's her choice but she can make her choice else where. 

EDIT: I mean she probably can't because she's apart of the movie but I was trying to get at is she can fuck off. Figure out how to do this movie and then for the 3rd one let someone else be Black Panther. Why stop swapping actors now. 

I was talking about the social media thing as I can already vividly imagine the abuse thrown at her there. A movie set is obviously a different situation due to hundreds of people being present. But then again first and foremost she's putting herself and other non-vaccinated people in danger, not the other way around.