passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bayonetta 3

DisturbedSwan

17 minutes ago, HandsomeDead said:

Coming this 28th November:

Interesting stuff

My spidery boi making a cameo

Still don't know what to make of this one though, B1 is still my fave for just being a precise ballet of dodge-offset-ed combo strings where you never let up your offense, but with B2 they kinda veer into this sort of unga bunga mash fest, and B3 still looks like that

Looks better than the last trailer tho

The gameplay and action looks awesome. The thing that looks a bit off to me is the story and characters. Is it going to be a multiverse thing? We need to call a stop on multiverse stories. Time out.

11 hours ago, Maf said:

Oh, fuck. The limited edition sold out just like that? I didn’t even know it was up

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en_gb/bayonetta-3-trinity-masquerade-edition-P00093.html

Gotta get this somehow 🙁

Yeah I noticed about 4 hours after the announcement and completely gone. Hopefully some more copies go on sale at some point.

58 minutes ago, DisturbedSwan said:

Yeah I noticed about 4 hours after the announcement and completely gone. Hopefully some more copies go on sale at some point.

According to Twitter it will be available at other retailers, not just Nintendo. Although that may have just been for the US.

I’m checking for it every couple of hours or so anyway in the hopes it pops up elsewhere. 

If anyone sees this available please post the link here ASAP! 

7 minutes ago, Maf said:

Are Shopto reliable?

Been a few years since I've used them but they never let me down with delivery... although I have heard of problems with special editions packaging as they usually use jiffy bags.

The fact that this is sold out except for ShopTo which is apparently still taking orders is worrying me. They better not be one of those shops that excepts all the orders then ships them out to whoever so I can be bullshitted out of one. GAME did that to me once and I was so mad. 

I also chose to pay on dispatch and not now so I wonder if that hurts my chances when they come to allocating