passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Yakuza news

radiofloyd

43 minutes ago, Nag said:

Sounds like Sega skipped on the optimization process for a non Japanese console... shocker.?

I wouldn’t take it as final. Control isn’t 4k on pro as they quote it’s 1080p. I assume like a dragon also isn’t 4k on pro, again as they say so above.

They do say Sega has confirmed it as 4k 60fps which if true hasn’t been told to any other news outlet which I find strange. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

it's a lot of Yakuza isn't it. Also, is the Western name going to be Like A Dragon now on too? Wonder why if so

and while I was kind of pleased they'd called time on Kazuma, it is good to see him back and of the 3 upcoming games it's easily the one I'm most interested in

15 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

What the hell is going on with Kaz in that Y8 trailer 🤣

Having watched the gaiden trailer I guess it ties in. 

Excited to see more info on the later imparticular 

I think he's turned into an idol by the looks of it :lol:lol. Gaiden takes place after Y6, during Y:LaD and leading into LaD8, so a midquel which is super interesting.

14 hours ago, AndyKurosaki said:

Definitely some exciting news. I’m going to give Like A Dragon another try now it’s free on PS Plus. I absolutely love the Yakuza series, and I hated giving up on it, but the difficulty spikes were just too unforgiving.

Yeah definitely think it's worth another go for sure, hopefully you get on better with it second time around. I still need to go back to Judgment at some point and give that another go, wasn't enjoying that much at 15 hours in and bailed. Lost Judgment still sat in its packaging lol.

12 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

it's a lot of Yakuza isn't it. Also, is the Western name going to be Like A Dragon now on too? Wonder why if so

and while I was kind of pleased they'd called time on Kazuma, it is good to see him back and of the 3 upcoming games it's easily the one I'm most interested in

It certainly is, 2 games next year then 1 in 2024, exciting times.

Yeah, I think they've adopted LaD as the Western name going forward, I thought that may be the case with the Yakuza logo so small on LaD (and it not being called Yakuza 7). Yeah it's definitely cool to see him back in a big way alongside Ishiban.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...