passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mass Effect: Andromeda

radiofloyd

Unsurprisingly I love 'im, even chuck him $1 a month on Patreon.

The persona you see on The Jimquisition's isn't actually him, if you listen to his Jimpressions and Podquisition then that's his true self and personality, some of his Podcasts are incredibly bizarre, on the last one Laura Dale spoke at length about fucking Jim's wife whilst he was watching, and he randomly laughs maniacally at times throughout, I didn't used to like him years ago either but I watched a Jimquisition a while back and look forward to them every week now. If you like Yakuza 0's sense of humour I think you'd like his Podcasts for sure.

I actually don't agree with him a lot of the time though, he has major beef with Cosmetic Microtransactions in games like Overwatch which I don't have any problems with at all, and an awful lot of his reviews I don't agree with, but I bloody love the chap what can I say.

I'll leave you lucky fuckers with one last gif, imagine him dancing to Erasure's 'Chains of Love'

jI5UCw2.gif

Now let's bring this thread back on track! Just got my code for the 'full game' of this, was considering selling it after the reviews hit but my personal experiences with the Trial have been good enough for me to stick with, I really wanna play NieR and Horizon too :( but possible GGOAT Persona 5 is out in less than 2 weeks so I won't have the time.

Not in a wishing detriment to this game way at all, but some of the glitches and buigs from this game that ive seen in gifs are absolutely hilarious, I retweeted one yesterda of a guy following an NPC around and the NPC weirdly just ran away from him and then superman leaped through the roof. 

Its made me sort of want to play it, because stuff like that just cracks me up and then when whacky stuff isnt happening youve got a mass effect game underneath it to play too. 

I have to admit that I loved the last game's multiplayer a bit more than is warranted too so its a bit of a draw for me.

• 2 weeks later...

BioWare release 1.05 patch

Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.05 Notes
April 4, 2017 by Sean Trayner

In the new patch (1.05) for Mass Effect: Andromeda, our focus was on bug fixes and improvements to the player experience.

We’ve introduced a number of balance changes to single player and multiplayer, and resolved some issues with saves not working properly. We’ve also improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, and have implemented a much-requested change that allows players to skip the autopilot sequences in the galaxy map.

Patch 1.05 will begin to roll out on Thursday, April 6th. We’ll continue to listen to your feedback, and we thank you for working with us to create an even better Mass Effect: Andromeda experience.

Patch notes are also available in French, Italian, German, Polish, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese.

Patch 1.05 Notes

Improved tutorial placement

Increased inventory limits

Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression

Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)

Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer

Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map

Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants

Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs

Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO

Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern

Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters

Fixed various collision issues

Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct

Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs

Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times

Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save

Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose

Fixes issues related to some saves

Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer

Streaming and stability improvements