passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Amiibo

Manicm

Posted in the gaming stuff purchased but got some new amiibo today! That's it all pre-orders cleared nothing on the list going forward. Will pick up as I spot them now. But the splatoon ones do look great!

post-506-0-97567000-1437124451_thumb.jpg

I've registered all my amiibo that I've opened with my wii u controller, using the classic game system one snag I should of nicknamed them all as can't remember which amiibo opens which game! I've just unlocked super Mario world snes version, great fun!

I only went on to register my inklings always doubtful when I get a foreign amiibo but all good, very happy with that purchase. On a side note ive seen Rosalina for £22 pretty sure my OH paid much more than that for my one.

My latest amiibo out the boxes, seems pointless now to keep them all boxed as Nintendo had pretty much sorted out the stock issues.

I think the olimar one is the best amiibo I've got, looks great!! And the inklings.

post-506-0-38285600-1437554643_thumb.jpg

post-506-0-20595600-1437554757_thumb.jpg

I got myself Greninja and a Ness amiibo, had a few others in the basket but stopped. Still a fair few on there Rosalina went fairly quick, but still a few on there if anyone is looking for some hard to find amiibo.

• 5 weeks later...