passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Uncle Dokuro

genuinely I've been after it for a while but it looked too, erm, rough around the edges to spend £25 on. i watched a video last night that convinced me to buy it if it came on sale (Wilshire from Arsenal getting punished because he was addicted to partying, which meant him conga-ing his way to training every day). I was going to stick with Super Scribblenauts but I might have to start LoF in a few days

Picked up RPG Maker VX Ace for €19 after getting a €1.30 discount from my steam wallet. Which is now €0.30 again after selling three cards for 10 cents in a matter of seconds. Some people love their cards! :) Looking forward to playing around with RPG Maker.

I voted for Don't Starve though.

I can't sell cards for one week because I changed my card details. :(

So far I have picked up:

The Binding of Isaac

Botanicula

Just Cause 2

McPixel

The Ship

Sim City 4 Deluxe

Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite V2

Sniper Elite : Nazi Zombie Army

To The Moon

Universe Sandbox

I already have McPixel on iOS but, y'know, sales......

Woke up this morning to a free copy of Borderlands 2 from Sly Reflex. Thanks mate, but I'm a bit puzzled. Why the freebie Borderlands? If you want one of my kids, it can be arranged, but I don't do long distance relationships. LMFAO!!

On a side note, I got Torchlight 2 this morning. I would have got Gunpoint if it had won. That game looked really interesting.

So my current purchases are..

• Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
  • FTL: Faster Than Light
  • X3 Terran Conflict (on recommendation from a work friend who loves the X2/X3 space combat sim stuff. It's sort of like Eve Online, but single player)
  • Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
  • Torchlight 2

Not much there. But I have nearly three hundred titles on my Steam account. Most of which still need to be played.

Woke up this morning to a free copy of Borderlands 2 from Sly Reflex. Thanks mate, but I'm a bit puzzled. Why the freebie Borderlands? If you want one of my kids, it can be arranged, but I don't do long distance relationships. LMFAO!!

On a side note, I got Torchlight 2 this morning. I would have got Gunpoint if it had won. That game looked really interesting.

So my current purchases are..

• Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
  • FTL: Faster Than Light
  • X3 Terran Conflict (on recommendation from a work friend who loves the X2/X3 space combat sim stuff. It's sort of like Eve Online, but single player)
  • Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
  • Torchlight 2

Not much there. But I have nearly three hundred titles on my Steam account. Most of which still need to be played.

0.9 hours played in the past two weeks. Good luck finding time for all of these. :lol:

I'm probably gonna miss the next flash and community sale due to being fast asleep, so can someone pick anything that I'm after if it comes up cheap? Not so interested in the sims in the community one but the flash sale might have something.