passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony PlayStation Vita

Hendo

After a price cut in Japan the Vita moves 62,500. Very well done SCEJ. While two new Vita games landed in the top ten on the software charts - Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (Number three spot) and Phantasy Star Online 2 (number seven spot).

Also, looking at Media Create the Xbox 360 moved 486 units ..... most likely to America service men/wemen stationed in bases in Japan.

http://gematsu.com/2013/03/media-create-sales-22513-3313

• 2 weeks later...
Original Story: The PlayStation 3 version of Final Fantasy X HD will include both Final Fantasy X and X-2 on a single disc, according to a 2ch rumor* picked up by FF-Reunion.

On PS Vita, each title will apparently be sold separately.

Each game will also include its respective International edition content, according to the rumor. A release is planned for 2013.

* The information supposedly comes from next week’s issue of Jump. According to FF-Reunion, the poster has a proven track record with these types of leaks.

Update 10:10 a.m.: A scan has surfaced confirming the above information.

http://gematsu.com/2013/03/rumor-final-fantasy-x-hd-includes-x-2-on-playstation-3

Vita has over 100 titles coming in 2013

Over 100 titles will be released on Vita in 2013, Sony’s Don Mesa has said.. Speaking with IGN, PlayStation’s director of product panning and platform software innovation also revealed that one third of Vita titles sold were through PSN.

“I know there’s been a lot of noise about Vita recently,” Mesa said. “There were some negative impressions and so forth. One thing we haven’t had the opportunity to do is talk about how our Vita owners are feeling about the platform. It’s a good gut check for all of us, to know what’s happening now.”

According to Mesa, a survey conducted with Vita users found that 86% were satisfied with the handheld, and 90% use the system “on a regular basis” once a week or more.

Vita owner were also found to spend 18.7 hours a week on it.

While already announced titles for Vita such as Hotline Miami, Thomas Was Alone, Lone Survivor, and Frozen Synapse were name dropped by Mesa in the interview, “bigger” titles are also on the docket – including The Walking Dead.

Sony Worldwide Studios are also working on titles for the handheld which are “interesting and innovative,” and can’t be discusses at present.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/22/vita-has-over-100-titles-coming-in-2013/

Thomas Was Alone is on PS+ when it releases for the first four weeks, too. Virtue’s Last Reward, as well.

My Ps plus keeps autorenewing, anyone know which menu on ethier ps3 or vita to stop it doing this, i was going to get 12 months from game earlier but i got the email thankyou for spending.

On your Vita, go to PS Store > bottom right icon > Transaction management > Automatic funding settings.

anyone know if it's possible to import a Vita, say from japan in an interesting colour, and use it in english? Is there a language setting on the magic little device?

I believe so. I know you can use a UK PSN account on a US Vita, so the same should apply to a Japanese one.

More Indie goodness on its way. Stealth Bastard is coming to PS3 and PS Vita this summer. It's going to be renamed, though.