passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PS Vita

Sambob

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my vita for a few days now, and I dunno, I'm definitely increasingly liking it, but the first day or so not so much. 8 gigs of memory card are filled with 3 games, and the games themselves aren't really all that good.

Wipeout is Wipeout, and out of politeness that's all I'll say about it. LittleBigPlanet I've some hope for but it's incredibly talky for a handheld game, I was nodding off because it took so long to get in to the game, and then when I did it's incredibly basic tutorial stuff. Hopefully it gets better. Uncharted I don't think is that bad, it'd be a lot better if no one told the developers about the touchscreen and rear touch, the game keeps stopping for you to do some shite and get a card for some reason or other.

I won't say that the speakers are shit, because they might actually have good quality to them, it's just hard to tell because they're so quiet. It's odd. for all the tech Sony have thrown in to the Vita, the 3DS has way better speakers, louder and with faux-3D. I find it a bit uncomfortable to hold, but I'm starting to get used to holding it differently than you would another handheld, it's more like a wide controller. Also, considering everything I've played on it has been installed I'm amazed by how long it takes to load anything. The game itself is one thing, but tracks in Wipeout, fights in SxT, levels in Uncharted, bizarre.

The screen is obviously great, and the touch on it is good too. It downloads fast, and the sleep mode is brilliant, no delay getting back in to a game at all. The best thing I've played on it so far is the rotating octopus game, but even then that saves your progress by the world rather than stage, so I've done the start twice now.

basically the short version of this is that I bought a vita despite not especially wanting one and shockingly I'm not creaming about it. It's getting better though I guess

I'm having a problem with PSN. It just keeps asking me to sign in over and over. It's only been doing it since the update. I can't do anything that requires you to sign in as it takes me to the sign in screen. I just get stuck in a loop. Anyone know how to get around this?

I finished it in one session and managed to come something like 5th out of all my friends

How did you finish 5th out of two people?

Ive not been on my Vita for a while but I think when I get the ps4 that will change, if remote play works as well as some of the vids ive seen then its going to be something I don't take out of my pocket.