passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Skyrim

Sambob

http://spong.com/article/26297/Valve-Creates-Portal-2-Space-Core-Mod-for-Skyrim

Valve has made a Portal 2 Space Core mod for the PC version of Skyrim. We can think of no better way to celebrate the launch of the game's Steam Workshop, which works with Bethesda's brand new Skyrim Creation Kit.

Called Fall of the Space Core Vol 1, the mod allows a Nolan North-voiced Space Core to follow you around on your journey to slay dragons and shout really loudly at people. According to Valve, it fixes the "problem" of Skyrim being "the only major release of 2011 without Nolan North in it." Oh, you guys.

The PC version of Skyrim is quickly proving to be the one to get, just for the mods alone. It's fun enough when gamers start tinkering with the code, but another matter entirely when a fellow developer joins in. Consider the floodgates now, truly open.

Wow. Uncharted 3 just got dissed. Cue the fanboy wars!

no it didn't :lol: he was in Uncharted, Batman, Star Wars, Portal 2

Valve need to stop messing about being funny and start getting Half-Life 3 out the door

Who was he in Portal 2?

::EDIT::

The voice of the cores apparently. I can't even remember what they said..

::EDIT2::

Which now makes sense that he's voicing a core for this as well.

Valve need to stop messing about being funny and start getting Half-Life 3 out the door

He's pretty much known for being the voice of Uncharted though.

And bugger HL3. Make L4D3. If/When HL3 comes out it'll be a massive disappointment because we've waited so long.

He's pretty much known for being the voice of Uncharted though.

And bugger HL3. Make L4D3. If/When HL3 comes out it'll be a massive disappointment because we've waited so long.

He's known for being in everything, he's even got his own award category. Valve aren't likely to take the piss out of him given that he was in their game, you've read way too much in to it

And we waited an age for HL2 and it was incredible. Tbh they could just re-purpose Ep 2 and people would cream over it.

Anyway Skyrim. Steam downloaded the HD texture pack last night, it was over 3gig :lol: I'll warm up Fraps in a bit and see if I can run it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I still think it's crazy that the 360 version is getting an exclusivity period over the pc version, seems like it'd be easier to start with that first, and I can't see people buying a 2nd copy of the game just to play a month early

Dawnguard has a tentative release date of 26th of June on Xbox 360, reckons Todd Howard. That’s unless anything goes wrong. You can get in on the beta here early, if you’re lucky. When it hits, the DLC will cost 1600 MSP.

I still think it's crazy that the 360 version is getting an exclusivity period over the pc version, seems like it'd be easier to start with that first, and I can't see people buying a 2nd copy of the game just to play a month early

Considering the astonishing PC sales figures that really drew the line in the sand it does seem like a bit of a fuck you. On the flip side, PC has such a vast amount of modded content, some from the get go, so its not all that bad.

I got back in to playing this yesterday. I'm set off on a mission to the north west corner of the map, it might have been a mistake as I've already had to scarper from a cave full of vampires, then died repeatedly getting a new shout I don't want/need. Made worst that once I got it the tomb behind me opened and the strongest enemy I've faced climbed out of it, sapping all my magic and stamina. I beat him in the end by hiding behind a pillar while my follower was getting beaten to death, then when rested launching a couple of attacks before hiding again