passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil 6

Hendo

Most of series 3 should be on the iPlayer now but it's not quite finished yet. The rest you'll have to scavenge for, either stealing or getting the Dvds.

It's a great show.

And for gaming, he's still writing at Eurogamer every Wednesday with an article called Humanity Lost. It's usually good shite.

Aye, laugh your ass off Chuckles :D

Personally, I can't wait to play it, the demo whet my appetite accordingly. It wasn't without issues (what game is?), but they seem to have got the series back on track for the most part, Leon's stuff especially.

Demo is out. I'll personally laugh at anybody that buys this on release. It plays like a smashed dick. If you really must get it give it a week until it drops sub £20.

I was all like, "what you talkin' 'bout man!" because I had only played Leon's section of the demo. Then I played the rest, smashed dick indeed. It all just felt so messy and unresponsive. It didn't have any of the impact I would expect from survival horror and the only plus I could see over Resi 5 was that the AI wasn't pissing through ammo and constantly getting murdered.

Still probably be picking this up at some point because you know, Resi and all that but it was somewhat of a disappointment.

A game should always stand up on it's own before they add in the IP. The IP shouldn't be the reason you buy into something, the quality of the game should. I'm expecting this game to get drubbed at review.

I agree to a point, for new standalone games definitely, but at this point in the Resi series (or any series) there's a certain amount of investment and baggage that goes along with a decision to purchase.

I'm not under any illusion this is going to be far from a great game. The Resi series has been in decline since number 4 was released (bar the shooters on the Wii) and 5 was a total mis-step from the environment to the gameplay. But however janky the other two character's gameplay is, the Leon scenario looks to be excellent and that's really all I'm there for.

I'm gonna have to give the demo a fair shake again, only played part of Leon's mission last night but found the controls to be very off, felt a little to quick and quirky.

I still hold a candle for the series (and I loved 5) so I'll pick it up at some point I guess.

The new X360 magazine has a 15 minute footage feature on the DVD. They keep saying "it looks amazing". Either there's something wrong with my eyes, or they've had a massive payoff, as it doesn't look "amazing" to me. Chris's section, filled with Snipers that knock you on your arse with every shot looks frustrating.

The new X360 magazine has a 15 minute footage feature on the DVD. They keep saying "it looks amazing". Either there's something wrong with my eyes, or they've had a massive payoff, as it doesn't look "amazing" to me. Chris's section, filled with Snipers that knock you on your arse with every shot looks frustrating.

A pay off? I think you're giving the lads at X360 too much credit.