passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Google+

Hendo

Late to the party, but hey.

Who's on it? I got DANGERMAN and Mark.

Not really sure I understand the circles thing, I thought they'd work like a Venn diagram where you could mix people in multiple circles. Maybe you can and I just haven't noticed.

I only really use facebook to post photos for my parents and family - I used to use it a lot but a friend of a friend of a freind etc was friends with my kiddies birth grandma so I got rid of everyone. And no one noticed :weep:

Let me know your email address and I'll sell it to the highest bidder send you an invite. :)

I'll give them this - the app version is a damn sight better than the buggy Facebook one. The real test is how well it works with my limited net access in work.

Having trouble with the Android app. Apparently I have an old google mail account that is on my phone and it will only let me sign in using that. I have no idea where it came from, and I can only assume its from a previous balls up making an account, and I don't know the password for it or anything so I can't use it. My proper gmail address is saved on the phone through YouTube and that thing that consolidates all your e-mail accounts into one place, so I don't get where it found this address.

It also won't let me add the gmail account I actually use so I guess I can only check it using the phone's browser.

Good start.

Huh? I'm on it?

I'll check it out...

I'll send you an invite. It's ok but would be much better with more than a couple of people active on it. I can't see the majority of people abandoning Facebook for it just yet unless Anonymous does actually destroy FB in November.

I thought you were on it because it gave me a load of people from my email address book, you had a profile pic so I assumed you set up a G+ account.

Also, in other social network related stuff, I finally gave myself a Facebook username so I've got a proper address. Virtually every variation of Hendo had gone. :(

• 1 year later...

New Google+ features came out of the Google I/O 2013 event. The new feature should go live sometime later today/tonight.

Google+ redesign includes a new multi-column Google now style cards, auto-hashtags and a lot more

http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/15/google-redesigns-its-stream-to-include-multi-column-google-now-esque-cards-auto-hashtags-and-more/

Photo lovers rejoice #Hashtags and photograph filters coming to Google+

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57584541-93/google-gives-photo-lovers-what-facebook-doesnt/