passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Steam has a sale.

Sly Reflex

Crimzon clover is in the sale for just under a fiver, I've been playing it quite a lot since release a week or so ago, it's pretty amazing if you like shmups/bullet hell.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/285440/

A load of games on my wish list are in the sale too so I'll be buying those at the end if they don't go cheaper in flash sales.

Good heads up on the Shivah Ben, if it's cheap enough I might rebuy it just so I know where it is.

I'd argue with that statement, but then I've been all over and in Ben's mother so it's not far from the truth. :P

Really the teams thing is just a very clever ploy to get people to spend more. I've sold about 10 trading cards since the sale started due to people trying to get free cards and boost their team stuff. It's a good way to clear out all those trading cards that have gone stagnant.

Just seen Farcry 3 Blood Dragon was cheap also. Yep, I'll have that one! Although I'm being really picky with this sale. I'm only picking up stuff I've been waiting for, or too good to miss deals.

EDIT

I've just seen the coloured team stuff, and I've been assigned to Team Blue. Go Team Blue! The others are sweaty wankers!

So far I have bought 9 games and have 5/10 cards with one spare.

But I find the scores being achieved in the daily adventure staggering. Am I right in saying that the only way you contribute points is by crafting badges? If you look at the scores for each team, they are rising non-stop, which suggests that multiple people are crafting the badge every second. It beggars belief.

Did it go through? It crapped out my side and now I can't get access to my inventory to see if it went through.

Yeah, it went through. I wasn't even sure if you got my request because I kept getting error messages. But I have your card now.

• Hendo pinned this topic