passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFG Weekly Chart

Hendo

Fucking Raptr. Amirite?

Also Borderlands 2 was me. And maybe Craymen.

Yeah, I played a little (did the Opportunity quests, and the Angel one).

I also played a couple of hours of Costume Quest 2. Not enough to chart this week, and it's probably not long enough to chart next time if I finish it this week.

Monday 13th October - Sunday 19th October 2014

1 - World of Tanks (360) - 54 hrs
2 - Borderlands 2 (PC) - 27 hrs
3 - Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox ONE) - 16 hrs
4 - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (PC) - 14 hrs
5 - Destiny (PS4) - 12 hrs
6 - Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (360) - 11 hrs
7 - Pure Pool (PS4) - 6 hrs
8 - The Evil Within (PS4) - 5 hrs
9 - The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - 5 hrs
10- The Evil Within (PS3) - 4 hrs

Somebody's been playing the shit out of World of Tanks. Boom. Just me adding Destiny? Alrighty then. And two version of The Evil Within (the sin, the terrorism) in the charts. Nice.

Monday 20th October - Sunday 26th October 2014

1 - The Evil Within (PS4) - 21 hrs
2 - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (PC) - 15 hrs
3 - Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox ONE)/Destiny (PS4) - 14 hrs
4 - Civilization V (PC) - 11 hrs
5 - Alien: Isolation (PS4) - 9 hrs
6 - Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) - 7 hrs
7 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (XBLA)
Hyrule Warriors (WiiU) / Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4)
Bayonetta (WiiU) / GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (360) - 6 hrs
8 - GRID Autosport (PC - 5 hrs
9 - Borderlands 2 (PC) / Soul Sacrifice (VITA) / Need for Speed: Rivals (Xbox ONE) - 4 hrs
10 - World of Tanks (360)/Super Mario World (GBA) - 3 hr

Lots of games played this week, you can tell it was shitty weather wise. Because of this I did a 26th October spectacular. Enjoy!

I'm claiming Grid Autosport, and Civilization 5. I've had the week off work, and got in some gaming goodness. Grid because I got stuck on an endurance race back along, and it was pissing me off. I had to go back to it. The AI in this game can be a right bitch on the long races. Mainly, the AI driver don't think of trying to pass you unless they can bang your car off the racecourse first.

Civ 5 was started in anticipation of the forthcoming Beyond Earth. But I forgot how additive Civ can be, in a 'Just one more turn' kind of way. I'm playing as Queen Elizabeth, and ruling the English Empire. Currently on this play through, I've just unlocked the modern era, and half the world map is under my sway. I'm playing for the dominate the world finish, and France is the last big civilization left.

"So Cyb, what are you doing tonight?"

"Same thing I do every night! Try to take over the world!"

pinkyandbrain3.jpg

The PSN stuff has been fucked for a while now, maybe 3 or 4 weeks. trophies won't sync. something changed somewhere and goofed it, due to Raptr seemingly not giving a monkeys it doesn't look like it'll be fixed anytime soon, if ever/

PSN has never automatically tracked gameplay time, if you want to add your hours up you're going to have to do it manually.

I'm pretty disillusioned with Raptr, it used to be really great apart from the odd hiccup here and there. The direction they're taking it in is ultimately going to be its downfall as it was one of the few places that centralised everything to do with gaming. There's big swathes of users they're essentially turning their backs on as they jump to the next generations consoles and no amount of pleading from them is going to make the people that run the site encompass their needs.

I don't think there's an alternative to jump ship to either. There's other options out there definitely, but none that cover all the bases.

The PSN stuff has been fucked for a while now, maybe 3 or 4 weeks. trophies won't sync. something changed somewhere and goofed it, due to Raptr seemingly not giving a monkeys it doesn't look like it'll be fixed anytime soon, if ever/

PSN has never automatically tracked gameplay time, if you want to add your hours up you're going to have to do it manually.

I'm pretty disillusioned with Raptr, it used to be really great apart from the odd hiccup here and there. The direction they're taking it in is ultimately going to be its downfall as it was one of the few places that centralised everything to do with gaming. There's big swathes of users they're essentially turning their backs on as they jump to the next generations consoles and no amount of pleading from them is going to make the people that run the site encompass their needs.

I don't think there's an alternative to jump ship to either. There's other options out there definitely, but none that cover all the bases.

Yeah, they seem to be more interested in turning it into some kind of gaming social network. But nobody seems to actually want that.

Monday 27th October - Sunday 2nd November 2014

1 - Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) - 29 hrs
2 - Titanfall (Xbox ONE) - 12 hrs
3 - Sunset Overdrive (Xbox ONE) - 12 hrs
4 - Bayonetta (WiiU) - 6 hr
5 - Bayonetta 2 (WiiU) - 5 hrs
6 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (XBLA) - 5 hrs
7 - Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox ONE) - 4 hrs
8 - World of Tanks (360) - 4 hrs
9 - Fez (VITA) - 4 hrs
10- Civilization V (PC) - 3 hrs

Fittingly for the Halloween charts Diablo is top. First week without Destiny since it's release but only because those who bothered to add it stopped playing.

Lets see.... ahhh! Bayonetta! Times two no less. Turtles is me yo!

Hope you all enjoyed the triduum of Allhallowtide.

halloween2_zps47418237.jpg

I'm playing Fez again. I'm doing the NG+ stuff this time. A lot of it is logical enough, but some of it is just taking the piss. The black monolith (I hear this is what illdog calls his cock) just couldn't be overcome (something else I've heard about illdogs cock). I worked half of it out and then hit the brick wall of now what. Fucking stupid puzzle. Hopefully I've seen the last of that bullshit.

Good game though, a few things aside it's clever enough for me to understand without me not understanding how I solved puzzles.

Diablo is me as well, It's fuckin' well braw.