passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFG Weekly Chart

Hendo

I was looking back through the charts, good effort Dante.

That was indeed me playing Iron Man 2 and fucking dogs chuff it was too, ill be playing all the super hero games as im only playing Lovefilm shit at the moment. That was me on Thor as well.

Monday 13th August to Sunday 19th August

1 - Dragon's Dogma 360 25hrs

2 - Dust : An Elysian Tail 360 19hrs

3 - Iron Brigade XBLA 19hrs

4 - Grand Theft Auto IV 360 18hrs

5 - Just Cause 360 16hrs

6 - Fallout : New Vegas 360 15hrs

7 - The Legend Of Zelda : Skyward Sword Wii 12hrs

8 - Halo : Reach 360 11hrs

9 - Minecraft XBLA / PC 10hrs

10 - F1 2011 360 8hrs

Dragon's Dogma still in the charts, to such an extent that it might be good. Nice bit of XBLA love. I know nothing about Dust, and wish I knew nothing about Just Cause which is almost as bad, and in some instances worse than Driver 3. Good to see the colon still in the charts, and wonders if will get a 1-10 colon title week....

9 hours for me on Dust as well. Didn't realise I'd spent that much time on it already blink.gif

Been playing a lot of PC games recently and haven't got the client installed yet, going to try and get Darksiders on next week's chart though.

It's more for stuff like Warcraft, Diablo 3 and SWToR, also Guild Wars 2 as well from next week. Although I don't think I play any of them enough to make it onto the chart, it's interesting (and a bit scary) to keep track of these things.

I never boot my games through it and they count. I just have the client running in the background.

In other news, I just saw Nag boot up a new Transformers game. It'll have 100's of hours a week until Nag is a warn out dried up husk from all the wanking over big robots.

Monday the 20th August to Sunday the 26th August

1 - Sleeping Dogs 360 / PC 67hrs

2 - Darksiders 2 360 38hrs

3 - Transformers : Fall Of Cybertron 360 25hrs

4 - Just Cause 360 20hrs

5 - Team Fortress 2 PC 19hrs

6 - Gears Of War 3 360 17hrs

7 - Final Fantasy Tactics A2 DS 10hrs

8 - Minecraft XBLA 8hrs

9 - Halo : Reach 360 8hrs

10 - Chrono Trigger DS 7hrs

Sleeping Dogs was mainly Topgun. Illdog is playing some weird shit just outside the charts. Raptr did say that Microsoft had made some changes to privacy, so if you feel your time isn't represented, check your XBox privacy settings, and then blame me. Manicm, Cyberpunk, Radiofloyd, Scowling Monkey, Jimbo and Wildejon are MIA for over a month now. Please collect their milk for them....

If your own of the new folk round here, point yourself to Mfgamers on Raptr and join the fun.

That should be me on TF2, have been sampling it more since trying to get my head around the item drop system, also that minecraft 8 hours should be my gameplay as well, although the total seems low as I swear I saw sly playing it recently...