passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFG Weekly Chart

Hendo

Yeah, you could do the top 20, 50 or 100 if you were inclined to. When the year wraps up or a title is succeeded by a sequel, you could go and look and see how many hours the games have been played. I think that's the only good thing about the new raptr,

Monday 22nd of August - Sunday 28th of August 2011

1 - (3) Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - 34 hours

2 - (1) Battlefield : Bad Company 2 (360) - 29 hours

3 - (4) Red Dead Redemption (360) - 22 hours

4 - (NE) Street Fighter III : Third Strike Online Edition (XBLA) - 22 hours

5 - (2) Call of Duty : Black Ops (360) - 16 hours

6 - (NE) Toy Soldiers : Cold War (XBLA) - 12 hours

7 - (RE) Fallout : New Vegas (360) - 11 hours

8 - (6) Forza Motorsport 3 (360) - 10 hours

9 - (NE) Gatling Gears (XBLA) - 10 hours

10 - (RE) LEGO Batman : The Videogame (360) - 9 hours

Wii JRPG beats down Battlefield!

I contributed to Toy Soldiers and Gatling Gears was all me. :wub:

How do you add wii games? or other consoles to the list??

You need to track them manually - the option is on the left hand side when you are on your dashboard page.

And you three - quit whining about Deus Ex and Forza - Xenoblade won - deal with it

Both I guess, I know it's done well so that's not the issue, more that it's clearly a very good game (one of the top 10 of the year potentially) but will be played by less people than any of the other big games coming in the next few months.

Not meaning to point fingers because people can and should play what they want, but I think there's only 4 people of the site that have played it? Take something like Crysis 2, which I also really enjoyed (might also get in my top 10 for the year), more people both on and off the site have played that, and half of them didn't even enjoy it.

I might be wrong with the numbers obviously, people may own/have played it but not posted, and Xenoblade has been a little hard to get hold of but it just feels like it should have done a little better. Not that I'm trying to make a big deal out of it, it's done a lot better than I was expecting :lol:

And you three - quit whining about Deus Ex and Forza - Xenoblade won - deal with it

:lol::fist:

oh yeah and i agree with Ed, i tend to avoid JRPG's just because they're JRPG's, although i have tried a few, like persona 4 which is amazing to be fair.

In fact I'm not sure anything I've played has ever been tracked properly

I genuinely don't know what you're doing - I'm useless with computers and I don't even play PC games and yet Raptr is tracking anything I play.

It couldn't be any easier, install the client, play games, track times, profit, etc.

I didnt explain that at all did i :facepalm:

I dont have raptr installed anymore, it wasnt tracking steam games properly, if at all, and I didnt like the client for booting games.

Beyond that I'm not sure the ps3 and 360 ones have ever counted, although the 360 is set up for it

I don't use Raptr for booting games. Once I installed it, it just runs in the background (I think by default it runs on start up, unless you tell it otherwise), and I've been playing Frozen Synapse through Steam.

Monday 29th of August - Sunday 4th of September 2011

1 - (RE) World of Warcraft (PC) - 35 hours

2 - (2) Battlefield : Bad Company 2 (360) - 33 hours

3 - (1) Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - 28 hours

4 - (3) Red Dead Redemption (360) - 23 hours

5 - (RE) Portal 2 (360) - 14 hours

6 - (RE) Killzone 3 (PS3) - 14 hours

7 - (RE) Final Fantasy XII (PS2) - 12 hours

8 - (7) Fallout : New Vegas (360) - 10 hours

9 - (RE) Shadows of the Damned (360) - 9 hours

10 - (5) Call of Duty : Black Ops (360) - 8 hours

Dante brings FFXII back and I contributed to Red Dead Redemption, playing through the Undead Nightmare campaign. Not all of it was me though.