passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFG Weekly Chart

Hendo

I wish they'd stop rejigging raptr, every update seems to make the place worse. I used to be able to track games manually in seconds after the initial adding of the game. They ballsed that up so bad that I sent the people in charge a message about it.

This is the reply I got.

It was removed intentionally, unsure if it's coming back in that form though. We've definitely heard the outcry from users who want it back on the game page though.

Right now, the only method to manually add game time would be through the drop-down menu (either on the website, or through the app). To navigate through it faster, you can type out the game name quickly and it will go to the closest item you typed. (i.e. Typing out THI may take you to "Thief")

That's all well and good, but it's not the 3 clicks it took me before, is it? It bugs me that they altered this, it wasn't broke, so don't bloody fix it!

You see the part where it shows your playtime for the week/month/all time? When you click on the game name it took you to the profile page, there was a manually add button there that did all the drop down menu stuff for you. It was just a case of adding the time, took seconds and was so easy that a baby could have done it.

Monday August 24th to Sunday August 31st 2014

1 - The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - 30 hrs
2 - Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4) - 8 hrs
3 - FIFA Soccer 08 (360) - 7 hrs
4 - Final Fantasy VIII (PSN) - 7 hrs
5 - BioShock Infinite (PC) - 7 hrs
6 - Borderlands 2 (PC) - 6 hrs
7 - The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iPhone) - 6 hrs
8 - Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PC) - 5 hrs
9 - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - 5 hrs
10 -Papers, Please (PC) - 4 hrs

All sorts going on there. Honest to God Dante, why the fuck are you playing 08? Other than I guess it's just the copy you have I spose. But it's weird.

PvZ Garden Warfare is so damn good! Sorry I haven't made a thread or spoken about it, but it really is an excellent shooter. I haven't played anything else since it turned up. All the fun of a good multiplayer shooter, and none of the bullshit. Well worth the 25 quid.

I'm playing Bioshock Infinite. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Late to the party as always, but I'm trying to go through a few of my Steam games, instead of buying new stuff that might not get played.

That being said, however, I really want to play the Burial At Sea DLC packs afterwards.

MFG chart from the 1st of September to the 7th of September.

1 - The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) 15 hrs

2 - Soul Sacrifice (VITA) 9 hrs

3 - Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox ONE) 7 hrs

4 - Borderlands 2 (PS3) 6 hrs

5 - Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) 6 hrs

6 - Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (PC) 4 hrs

7 - Doki-Doki Universe (PSN) 4 hrs

8 - FIFA Soccer 08 (360) 4 hrs

9 - Muramasa Rebirth (VITA) 3 hrs

10 - Resident Evil 2 (PSN) 3 hrs

Thief on PC narrowly misses out on a top 10 spot. Quite the spectrum of platforms in this week, also quite the spread of genres as well. We've got some eclectic taste here, it's probably why we're all so kickass.